2019-2020 Hockey Thread

sens_zpsbpqch3hd.jpg

Rule # 257B in the NHL fans handbook says:

Fans of teams who are in the conference finals and ahead in the series must refrain from initiating or participating in negative communications with fans who's team either did not make the playoffs or were eliminated in the first round. Only communications with those still relevant to the playoffs is encouraged.

Rule # 257B in the NHL fans handbook says:

Fans of teams who are in the conference finals and ahead in the series must refrain from initiating or participating in negative communications with fans who's team either did not make the playoffs or were eliminated in the first round. Only communications with those still relevant to the playoffs is encouraged.

???

Rule # 258:

Regardless of all other rules, the Ottawa Senators suck, did suck and will suck in spite of wins or playoff position. :rofl2:

Until which time that they move to Quebec City and at said time the aforementioned team will no longer suck.

6cb4139649ea5d23bbecf23043f7576b5b6fcec9

YOU'RE DEFENDING PHANGOOF??????? You are the ultimate homey!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

See that's the difference between the Sens fans and the laffites. When a player comes to the Sens, we make them feel welcome so they can relax and play hockey. The laffites criticize and put them down and drag their names through the media and boo them on the ice so that they just want to leave. Case in point----Kessle won a cup the first year he was out of the dreaded blue and white disease.

:clapping::worthy:

See that's the difference between the Sens fans and the laffites. When a player comes to the Sens, we make them feel welcome so they can relax and play hockey. The laffites criticize and put them down and drag their names through the media and boo them on the ice so that they just want to leave. Case in point----Kessle won a cup the first year he was out of the dreaded blue and white disease.

:clapping::worthy:

I think black and red disease brings on delusional behaviour!!!

Canada/Sweden going into OT. on TSN. ;)

Again, another great game ended in a useless shoot out. Play 4-4, 3-3. 2-2, 1-1. I remember a tourney my son played that went down to 1-1. Both goalies played a big part.

Again, another great game ended in a useless shoot out. Play 4-4, 3-3. 2-2, 1-1. I remember a tourney my son played that went down to 1-1. Both goalies played a big part.

I agree a championship should never end in a shootout.

But 1-1? Lol, players would have heart attacks

Even 3-3 is insanely hard on the body

Edited by manitoubass2