2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Awesome man! I remember meeting Grapes and Walter Gretzky as a kid while playing minor hockey in St.Catharines. They stuck around until every kid had an autograph. Lots of smiling kids that day for sure!

I remember seeing those pics Geoff! That's epic!

Hey Bill, when I was playing bantam, my grampa(who played professional hockey in Europe) flew me to Toronto for his eye surgery. Said he had a surprise for supper and guess who supper was with? Don cherry. Longest supper ever hahaha, but he is totally different off camera, super chill nice guy. The guy can literally talk hockey for days.

That was a big highlight for me growing up

Pens and Caps are beating the crap out of each other and will now go 7 games. I hope to meet the Caps as the only reason they not eliminated so far is they hate Sid the kid and the Pens so bad they are playing on emotion. They will collapse after if they win and the Sens will take them in 5.

Pens and Caps are beating the crap out of each other and will now go 7 games. I hope to meet the Caps as the only reason they not eliminated so far is they hate Sid the kid and the Pens so bad they are playing on emotion. They will collapse after if they win and the Sens will take them in 5.

I expect the Sens will take the next round whoever they play. ;)

Don't know about the finals yet. :)