2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Looks like the lads are a bit rusty after the all star break. :unsure: :wacko: :rolleyes: :blink:

Hey Matt!!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

The Maple Leafs haven't lost a game on the road in regulation since November, and are 12-3-4 in their last 19 games!!!

Spoke a little too soon eh !!

I say the laffs go 1-8-1 in their next ten.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::worthy:

LOL!!!

How predictable.

Nowhere to be found when they are winning but as soon as there is a single loss the parrot shows up!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

That's as bad as Leaf fans that think all of a sudden we are going to win the cup.

I take tremendous joy in watching the laffs lose. No problem admitting that. When they win I dismiss it as the reffs blew the game or the other team had a bad night.

And nothing is as bad as every laff fan thinking they will win the cup after every win.

That's going a little far! I wouldn't say troll. How about, "Guy who knows hockey comes on and bashed laffites guy" ??

Maybe I should change my name to that lol

:clapping:

Considering every time one of us mentioned the leafs had a good game/shift/stint you and only you are the one to mention

'Start planning the parade route'

I'd say Troll fits perfectly.

I haven't been hopefully that the leafs would have a shot at winning the cup in 13 years. Last time I thought they had a shot, McCabe and Leetch were on their blue line.

I hope you're right. Like the article in the Ottawa Sun said about the Senators..."They're good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to win" I don't want that for the Leafs. So they can lose every damn game remaining for all I care. Go get a shot at another Matthews or a top pick dman. Let's leave the zero growth and first round exits to Ottawa.