2019-2020 Hockey Thread

What a great game! Honestly, Ottawa didn't deserve the win. The Pens dominated the scoring chances and the best team won. Ottawa really blew it this year...they had the easiest route to the finals until they got to the Pens.

Good news....Ottawa sucking has given me another series to watch!!!! :clapping::clapping::rofl2: Bring on the FINALS!!!!

Dear Ottawa,

Thanks again for CHOKING!!!! :rofl2::stretcher::rofl2::stretcher::rofl2::stretcher::rofl2:

Edited by grimsbylander

Thank God the Sens are gone. Tired of listening to all the ban wagon jumpers in my area on how great the sens are and how much they love them.

Worst of it is, they may have won that game if the Penguins had not scored their second goal due to the idiot Phaneuf taking such a stupid penalty, like he always does.

Any team who would pay more then a handful of broken hockey sticks and a bag of pucks for him are idiots.

Thank God the Sens are gone. Tired of listening to all the ban wagon jumpers in my area on how great the sens are and how much they love them.

Worst of it is, they may have won that game if the Penguins had not scored their second goal due to the idiot Phaneuf taking such a stupid penalty, like he always does.

Any team who would pay more then a handful of broken hockey sticks and a bag of pucks for him are idiots.

Much as I don't like the Sens they got screwed by two former leafs. Phaneuf makes a dumb play, Kessel takes a dive on a weak call and just like that it's 2-1 Pittsburgh. I wonder if Sens fans have had 'Pheneuf' of his play yet?

Give credit when credits do ya bunch of winers. They got beat by a better team. Well done Sens your city is proud of you all.

Who's whining??? Sens are OUT!!! WooHoo!!!!!

Ottawa may be proud of them, just not proud enough to go to the games! LOL

you cant get outplayed the entire playoffs and expect to win the cup...the luck runs dry eventually. The senators got outplayed literally every single series and nearly every single game and eventually the analytics turned on them.

Kudos to Anderrson, if he wasnt the best goalie in the playoffs this year the senators wouldnt have made it out of round 1. He was clearly playing with a bit of extra gusto due to his personal things hes got going on.

I wouldnt be surprised if the sens dont make the playoffs next year.

Gotta love that phaneuf cost them the second goal. He deserved it, because if you were watching the game, you would have noted that the dump in before that, he threw absolutely blatant interference and got away with it...when he did it again softer this time 20 seconds later the ref couldnt let him get away with it twice.

Edited by AKRISONER

You guys make me laugh :clapping: so much hate and jealousy it's comical.

Your team sucks for 50 years and yet you channel your discontent towards a team that is having an awesome season.

Poor little laffites, maybe one of these decades you night see some success.

GO SENS GO

This coming from someone who claims that he hopes Leaf players are seriously injured in every game that they play...

Pens outplayed them badly last night, surprised it actually got to OT to be honest.

Yup...Anderson. Oh and man is Ottawa LUCKY...the amount of posts, crossbars and stray sticks the puck hit without going in was amazing. They'll do ok next year, but this year was there real opportunity imo

What a great game! Honestly, Ottawa didn't deserve the win. The Pens dominated the scoring chances and the best team won. Ottawa really blew it this year...they had the easiest route to the finals until they got to the Pens.

Good news....Ottawa sucking has given me another series to watch!!!! :clapping::clapping::rofl2: Bring on the FINALS!!!!

Dear Ottawa,

Thanks again for CHOKING!!!! :rofl2::stretcher::rofl2::stretcher::rofl2::stretcher::rofl2:

Wait a minute..........You call losing in double overtime in game 7 to the defending cup champs choking?????????????????

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Do you even know anything about hockey?

You are such a leaf fan!

:wallbash::wallbash:

Wait a minute..........You call losing in double overtime in game 7 to the defending cup champs choking?????????????????

You are such a leaf fan!

HAHAHA ... Don't be so touchy!! Maybe I decided to wear the same rose coloured glasses you've had on since last September!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Games 7 Stats:

Faceoffs - PENS @ 51.9%

Power Plays - PENS @ 1-1 (Ottawa 0-2)

Hits - PENS 44 (Ottawa 23)

Shots - PENS (Ottawa 27)

Maybe you should brush up on your hockey knowledge and look a little deeper!!!!! Having a goalie save their butts and drag the beating into double OT is NOT a big bragging point. Remember the 7-0 thrashing??? Last night could have easily have been a carbon copy of that...Ottawa was ONE player away from a complete CHOKE!!! :w00t::stretcher::w00t: Stats don't lie

HAHAHA ... Don't be so touchy!! Maybe I decided to wear the same rose coloured glasses you've had on since last September!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Games 7 Stats:

Faceoffs - PENS @ 51.9%

Power Plays - PENS @ 1-1 (Ottawa 0-2)

Hits - PENS 44 (Ottawa 23)

Shots - PENS (Ottawa 27)

Maybe you should brush up on your hockey knowledge and look a little deeper!!!!! Having a goalie save their butts and drag the beating into double OT is NOT a big bragging point. Remember the 7-0 thrashing??? Last night could have easily have been a carbon copy of that...Ottawa was ONE player away from a complete CHOKE!!! :w00t::stretcher::w00t: Stats don't lie

we also beat them 5-1, was a back and forth series. Say whatever you will. We were one goal in a game 7 double overtime from going to the cup.

Your laffs......well........never mind!

LOL

we also beat them 5-1, was a back and forth series. Say whatever you will. We were one goal in a game 7 double overtime from going to the cup.

Your laffs......well........never mind!

LOL

Is there a prize for that?? LOL I said it all year.....it doesn't matter if you place 2nd or dead last, NOBODY cares. There's only one Stanley Cup and whether your team takes the President Cup winners to 6 games, or the reigning Stanley Cup champs to 7, THEY STILL LOST.

So break out the clubs Ottawa!!!! It's tee time!!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You are such a leaf fan!

If you say that you wouldn't say exactly the same thing if it were the Leafs losing game 7 instead of the Sens you're a liar Matt!!! :tease::tease::tease::tease:

Now you know how we feel with your consant "witty" banter all year long. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

If you say that you wouldn't say exactly the same thing if it were the Leafs losing game 7 instead of the Sens you're a liar Matt!!! :tease::tease::tease::tease:

Now you know how we feel with your consant "witty" banter all year long. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You mean like game 7 against the Bruins in 2013? Bahahahahahaha

If you don't call that a choke then you're a liar......

Thanks for the set up!!!

:w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

You make the playoffs, anything can happen. I don't think the Sens are now a force in the east. The Isles or Bolts could have had the same story with a few bounces.

After the Preds swept the Hawks, my buddy put down $500 on the Preds in Vegas. It pays $3500. That's interesting but I'm just looking forward to October hockey. Go Leafs!

All teasing aside, I've said a couple times Ottawa blew a big opportunity and this article leans toward that as well. I think early in the playoffs it's more about who you draw. I would have preferred the Leafs to face Boston than the Caps for sure. The way they played I'd have bet good money the Leafs would have gone to the second round. And look at Chicago?? Wow

Yup, Ottawa had a great chance to get to the finals and then who knows? I don't think they'd put he Preds away but stranger things have happened. They won't get this lucky two years in a row.