2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Well that was a forgettable game. It seemed like after the no goal call happened it was like the wind was out of the sails...

On the other hand

Screenshot_20170612-173744.png

They are hoping his term and salary make him unappealing to Las Vegas. I would hope we keep Methot over Dion.

Refs ruin another one. That series should have gone 7.

That call was brutal. Look where the ref was, basically in the corner behind the net. Of course he had no view of the puck, he was in horrible position.

I realize they are human and make mistakes, but that call was REALLY BAD.

And shout-out to the Nashville fans. Aside from the stupid catfish thing, wow did they rally around their team!

Matt, did you notice the pens fans sell out the building in Pitts just to watch the jumbo Tron? ?????

Edited by manitoubass2

That call was brutal. Look where the ref was, basically in the corner behind the net. Of course he had no view of the puck, he was in horrible position.

I realize they are human and make mistakes, but that call was REALLY BAD.

And shout-out to the Nashville fans. Aside from the stupid catfish thing, wow did they rally around their team!

Matt, did you notice the pens fans sell out the building in Pitts just to watch the jumbo Tron? ?????

Haven't heard a single Pens or Nashville fan complain about the stadium being too far or prices being too expensive.

I think this article was written by someone who doesn't follow hockey.

There is no debate at all as to who won the trade between Montreal and Nashville. Montreal made the move to acquire Weber to win now. He was supposed to make the team better in the short term but be worse then P.K in the long term. Now, short term Nashville is in the final while Montreal had a first round exit. Its almost impossible for anything to happen that would make me say that Montreal won this trade.

Well at the end of the day both teams won the same thing...exactly nothing!!!

Well at the end of the day both teams won the same thing...exactly nothing!!!

I think it's safe to say the predators still won that trade. Based on subbans play it has shown how strong he's made their d corps.

Along with a boat load of cash for the organization in extra revenue from a looooooonnnnnngggggg playoff run, safe to say they're sitting pretty, and have a good chance at going deep in the coming seasons too.

hahahha oh man i love watching ottawa squirm because phaneuf wont waive his NTC ahahhaa

They are gonna lose Ceci or Methott, hilarious.

Stuck paying him 7 mill a year ahaha NOTTAWA!!!!

all of the ottawa fans are trying to say that they should trade him to a good team...lol no one wants him!

Edited by AKRISONER

Not sure why people get upset when players won't waive a no-trade clause. They get this to have control over where they play.

You can't blame the player for the loss of other defensemen, this is on management.

Just glad it's Ottawa that has to deal with this. hehehehe

You are entitled to your opinion....Weber had a fine season in Montreal and if you want to look at numbers better than Subban...Revenue is a good thing but lets not pass the hat for the Molson family just yet!!!

In my humble Montreal is a better team with Subban in Nashville!!!

Montreal gets Druin. Heck of a deal. Who can tell me about the kid they traded away?

Have heard the kid is going to be an awesome D-Man.

Looks to me like the Habs are taking a page out of the old Leafs book and trading away the future for a crack @ the big prize now.

They traded away a conditional 2nd round pick too.

• 3 weeks later...