Noisy boats

captpierre

Some of them boats are way too loud. Is it the Hey look at me I got a boat.

I guess they would lose a few HP to make it quite. Can you get some kind of big dish that will put the noise right back in their boat. Darn boat people.

No diffrent then hearing that boom box car/truck, coming up the street a mile away.

Who cares. They go by and gone.

Nieghbour is smoking a joint. Cant stand the smell (unless it,s the good stuff) After about 5 minutes, the smell is gone.

I dont get your point Rob. No disrespect.

No diffrent then hearing that boom box car/truck, coming up the street a mile away.

Who cares. They go by and gone.

Nieghbour is smoking a joint. Cant stand the smell (unless it,s the good stuff) After about 5 minutes, the smell is gone.

I dont get your point Rob. No disrespect.

Bong on!

And living waterfront your pretty much asking for it. Unless of course you bought the house in 1939 or something(draft dodgers lol)

I live next to a railway and I chose to live here so no point in complaining about the noise.

Nothing like firing up my twin 318's on a 28ft Marrinette with a water bath exhaust. The noise and the smell are the greatest sound in the world. If you can't afford to run the big boys at 1 gallon per 1.5 miles then stay with your little boats and enjoy the sound of my pleasure. lol My Ranger with a GTX 150 racing motor burns 9/10 gallon per minute at 60 mph. Don't let them dinosaurs die for no reason. (tongue in cheek). It is all in the way we have fun some love a kayak some want the big motors. The size of a motor has nothing to do with your junk it is the size of your wallet that does.

Art

That's the sound of money you hear. The best sound there is would be the sound of a Fighter Jet screaming by when they use the lakeshore here as a road map. It doesn't bother me at all hearing all the boys with their toys. It is much quitter in the past 15 years though as gas prices rose to the point no one is skiing or tubing around here anymore. I miss hearing people enjoying life. Even the sound of hundreds of bikes go by on the way to Port Dover on Friday the 13th is good in my books. Enjoy life or stay indoors is all I can say.

Bong on!

And living waterfront your pretty much asking for it. Unless of course you bought the house in 1939 or something(draft dodgers lol)

I live next to a railway and I chose to live here so no point in complaining about the noise.

X2

The dragstrip in Sparta or now known as the St. Thomas Raceway opened in 1962. Sparta was a very small little village and the dragstrip was more then welcome; due to the money it would bring into the community.

Now 50+ years later and after a bunch of non racers have moved into the village; there is a non stop fight with the "new" residents trying to have the dragstrip shut down.

Come on people, you must have known that a dragstrip means noise; why in the hell did you buy a house there?

memorial.jpg

Dan.

Edited by DanD

The leaf blower showed up in my lakefront neighbourhood this weekend. New people moved in a week ago and low and behold. I'm more interested to see how my noisy next door neighbours are going to deal with some competition. LOL

The leaf blower showed up in my lakefront neighbourhood this weekend. New people moved in a week ago and low and behold. I'm more interested to see how my noisy next door neighbours are going to deal with some competition. LOL

Have you ever notice the new people moving in never have a super hot wife that likes to sun bath topless......damn new neighbors.........LOL

I have a neighbour here on the lake that cuts some of his firewood up with a Skill Saw. I guess it's quitter then a chainsaw. His wife was saying the noise of the Wind Turbines bothered her, I replied " More than Paul's Skill Saw singing all day long?".

Rick, a gas powered leaf blower is just an extension of ones appendage.

Where do you blow them? In the neighbors yard? Or into the bush where the wind picks up and blows them right back?

Now if it had a bag attaent and sucked leaves up I could see some use at least(for disabled folk etc)

Come on man'

Grab a freakin rake. Or just mow over it lol

Now if it had a bag attaent and sucked leaves up I could see some use at least(for disabled folk etc)

The NUTCASE woman has one of them and it was fun to watch her use it.........the thing would always clog up and take her a LOT longer to Get R Done....

The NUTCASE woman has one of them and it was fun to watch her use it.........the thing would always clog up and take her a LOT longer to Get R Done....

Hahah, didnt even know they existed?

when you are Portuguese, even the remnants of a pine cone thats been run over with a lawn mower on your perfectly manicured grass is a problem.

ahaha just visit fairbank in toronto and you will know what I am saying.

Major OCD issues hahahah Edited by manitoubass2

Lol, no I just live in the bush were a leaf is a leaf. I dont feel the urge to clean up the forest lol

Now how would Smokey the Bear feel about not doing your part to keep the forest clean.......maybe if you did that, people could find the forest thru all those dirty trees.

Well its been mentioned, now I have to ask.

Why on earth would anybody, ever, ever ever ever, buy a leaf blower?

Blower/Vacs are the best. You ever try to rake up 1 billion of these things? (I've got 2 maple trees on my property, lol!). The vac sucks them up and mulches them, basically turns them into dust. One of my fav yard tools for sure.

110814-maple-seed.jpg

Blower/Vacs are the best. You ever try to rake up 1 billion of these things? (I've got 2 maple trees on my property, lol!). The vac sucks them up and mulches them, basically turns them into dust. One of my fav yard tools for sure.

110814-maple-seed.jpg

No ive never tried to rake them up bill. My lawn get cut thats it.

The only thing I rake is pine needles for fires. The rest doesnt bother me one bit, its a fricken lawn. It doesnt need one hair cut and about 33 shape ups lol