I'm a sucker for these

kickingfrog

The jury is still out on the Live Target lures. I finally broke down last year and got myself a 20 buck Perch Live Target. Not even a farm animal (Sheepshead) hit it longlining for Walleye here on Erie. I'll keep trying I need to get some return on my investment. If my accountant knew I spend 20 beans on a lure she would not be happy with me.

The jury is still out on the Live Target lures. I finally broke down last year and got myself a 20 buck Perch Live Target. Not even a farm animal (Sheepshead) hit it longlining for Walleye here on Erie. I'll keep trying I need to get some return on my investment. If my accountant knew I spend 20 beans on a lure she would not be happy with me.

I bought a few perch baits when live target first released them(I think).

They dont fish well here either. Not a tooth mark on em

I had bought a LT perch crank years ago and didn't get a sniff on it, I pulled it out last spring on Rice joking with a buddy about how much I had payed for the dam thing. I managed 5 eye in the next 2 hours 3 in the slot. All of a sudden its my favorite crank lol

Like a lure plated with actual precious metals isn't an indulgence that isn't necessary to catch pike for goodness sakes.

Well under half the price of most jerkbaits, and will last a lifetime. I'd like to see a live target jerkbait after 25-30 pike lol

the look of it sold me a year or 2 back. I have dragged that thing around St Clair for 10 hours I bet with not a hit...while other rods all around it are going off. It looks great to me, has a great wiggle, but something just isn't doing it. Sometimes just a little off in the vibration can make it seem unnatural. Not sure how much it will swim this year....too many productive baits waiting to get chomped again while this one swims thru the water in mint condition

the look of it sold me a year or 2 back. I have dragged that thing around St Clair for 10 hours I bet with not a hit...while other rods all around it are going off. It looks great to me, has a great wiggle, but something just isn't doing it. Sometimes just a little off in the vibration can make it seem unnatural. Not sure how much it will swim this year....too many productive baits waiting to get chomped again while this one swims thru the water in mint condition

At 20 bucks a pop, you don't want it all scratched up with tooth marks