BRAVO!

limeyangler

I don't know who had more fun , u or Rolo :tease:

Roloff has been waiting for this all year. Especially the last month, he has not been out as much and when he is out it is on his long chain. We had a 'concerned citizen' call the MNR on him a few weeks back, they brought him to the house and handed my wife a $125 fine, at least they did not shoot him, kinda pisses me off though.

Awesome. We have maybe a touch more snow than you right now (got close to a foot Saturday and a little more today) but I'm waiting for a ball joint to come in for my safari. Looks like we're gonna lose it all mid-week anyways!

I know, this year has been soooo mild up here, but what snow we get will stay now, its all sub zero from now till April.

From the video, it looks and sounds like it's running perfect.

It's a shame they don't make them anymore.

Thats good to know, it certainly is a fun ride, can't wait for deeper snow!

Supposed to be 12 degrees and rain here on friday... :Gonefishing:

Our back bay has started to ice over, won't be long now until the auger revs!

Looks like fun!

I wish I had a sled, walking sucks....

Dutch….anytime time you are up here you are welcome at our table and to come for a ride. Not that I would want to talk politics, but i have seen what you post here and admire and agree with your principles, politics and values :canadian:

That thing looks brand new. Wow. Great find!

I started my 91 Tundra today. Needs a new track badly, but she runs good...maybe a bit smoky.

Ahhhh, but the smell of that white smoke on a cold morning……smells like…..VICTORY!

One of these days I need to start the restoration on my 80's Citation.

Gonna talk to the guys @ JT's Snowmobile Repair near Collingwood about a sparkling new hood for the old girl.

By the time I'm finished it should look and run like it was just pulled off the showroom floor. :)

That would make another great thread Dave.

Im so jealous. I wish I could take my new old sled for a rip!!

That bravo is mint!

S.

Next time you break down in my neck of the woods….come on over……lol.

They are a hoot eh!

I've almost rolled mine over many times.. SO you need to be very careful on the ice. And chunk of ice, or bump seems like your going to flip over!!

But even after a winter sitting, Choke, prime three times and a half pull on the chord, and away she goes!!

I don't know how much you weigh Simon, but I wouldn't pound through the bumps too hard. I've seen a few broken skid frames that had to be welded on Bravos.

I am a bit heavier than my wife….. by about 100lbs….lol…its her sled…..I better not break it….point taken Chris :thumbsup_anim:

Dutch.anytime time you are up here you are welcome at our table and to come for a ride. Not that I would want to talk politics, but i have seen what you post here and admire and agree with your principles, politics and values

Thank you I may take you up on that one day! Always nice to meet new peeps and explore new water...