Need to re fog Yammy?

captpierre

Every forum has one. Ontario fishing community is not immune.

I don't really know what you're saying, but I'm guessing it's derogatory. I worked at a marina when I was 14 and OMC stuff was good but the big, black Mercs were garbage. Yeah it's old school mentality.

Like someone else said earlier in this thread,

damn off

Fightin words where I come from.....

S.

Isn't calling someone Margie akin to swearing at them?

HH

Absolutely not.

I guess none of you ever watched the movie "Fargo".......it's a dark comedy. A bit slow for the first 10-15 minutes but really a great movie and now there is a series that's even better on FX...

Watch the movie and then try to condemn me if you like because it just a friendly saying after watching the movie with these people from Fargo, ND......they say "YA" a lot and "have nice day"....

OK MARGIE(s) ! ! !

Edited by Mister G

Ok, so how does a simple tech question thread go 3 pages???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And BTW, Fargo was a FANTASTIC movie... I especially like the wood-chipper scene.. all that red against all that stark white.. it really popped! I've been a Coen Bros fan ever since..

All the best,

Margie..

:rofl2:

PS. just re-fog the damn Yammy and be done with it. :blink:

Edited by KraTToR

Ok, so how does a simple tech question thread go 3 pages???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And BTW, Fargo was a FANTASTIC movie... I especially like the wood-chipper scene.. all that red against all that stark white.. it really popped! I've been a Coen Bros fan ever since..

All the best,

Margie..

:rofl2:

PS. just re-fog the damn Yammy and be done with it. :blink:

OK Margie......if you say so........Ya.....LOL.......... :)

Mister G should of probably quit when he was ahead......

Not quite sure what a Margie is...... Must be some some new fangled city speak...

Pretty sure I know what modq means though..... Been in her arms a couple of times... She a tough old lass, who doesn't even kiss you when she's done...

I suspect you may be paying it a visit..

Enjoy it, the lack of lubrication only adds to the sensation of it...

Was that in the Merc manual?

The original G.

Mister G should of probably quit when he was ahead......

Not quite sure what a Margie is...... Must be some some new fangled city speak...

Pretty sure I know what modq means though..... Been in her arms a couple of times... She a tough old lass, who doesn't even kiss you when she's done...

I suspect you may be paying it a visit..

Enjoy it, the lack of lubrication only adds to the sensation of it...

Was that in the Merc manual?

The original G.

So you're hoping I going to be ModQ for being friendly.......WOW.....really WOW.

I agree with the original G!

One's man's "friendly" is another man's anal orifice. Luckily, only the reader of the thread really gets to decide.

HH

Sorry you are both offended by what you don't know and what you don't understand.

I'm glad KraTToR got it and enjoyed the movie as well.

As I have come to learn presentation is everything....

Took me a while.. Paid my dues.

To insult others, to get your voice heard........ Will never be passable. You can think your right all you like, all day long....

Being negative about it however, will win you very few friends...

Been there, offering you friendly advice as you put it.

OG out.

Edited by Gerritt

When you reference a term that only a very small percent of people would get, but to most would be seen as disparaging, then continue, you should expect to get flack for it.

HH

Now that's funny and you are REALLY reaching for something there, but you're not getting it done IMHO.

On a more important note, you folks who aren't familiar with "Margie" need to see Fargo. It's an all time classic movie.

Yep, it's a great movie but as I said it starts off slow........and by the end of the show you gotta LOVE Margie.

BTW do you know where I can get something to eat around here that's reasonable..........LOL

You can butter it up anyway you want Mister G, you were still being a condescending prick.

"You can listen to your certified trained marine tech or Margie...............it's your choice......... :whistling:"

Have you ever posted anything on OFC of a helpful nature, all I've ever read is your negative Nancy posts.

Carry on, have a nice day!

Edited by irishfield

You can butter it up anyone you want Mister G, you were still being a condescending prick. "You can listen to your certified trained marine tech or Margie...............it's your choice......... :whistling:" Have you ever posted anything on OFC of a helpful nature, all I've ever read is your negative Nancy posts. Carry on, have a nice day!

OK BOSS .....sorry I hurt your feelings.

Edited by Mister G

I'm not in anyone's "clique" and never will be, but there are couple guys on this site that probably need a break from the Internet. A couple of threads have devolved into nothing but mud slinging. It's one thing to argue a point, or state your case and another to crap all over each other. This isn't real life, just a pleasant distraction. If it's bothering you so much that you need to be nasty , it's probably time to move on!