Storm here. He sure was mad about something. todays pics added

misfish

Looks like a bomb mushroom. Great pics BTW.

wish I got the top instead of the lake think they call it a wall cloud

I was on the dock with the big lens on saw it comming ran inside changed lenses and it was on top of us I'm talking 2-3 mins tops from Port perry to Janetville and yes the sounds you heard on the vid it was there too I think it was the winds higher up in the clouds them suckers watned to spin

Edited by Rodbender

Those storms were crazy, we made it off Lake O at about 3pm, had supper off the bbq seconds before it poured rain.

This morning had to shop-vac 36 gallons of water out of my dads boat, the front bilge pump wire was disconnected so it wasn't working! this boat is new to him so no water proof top yet.

I was ON scugog at view lake when that rolled through. I literally got the boat on the trailer with about 3 seconds to spare before she let loose. I had to wait in the vehicle for it to pass so I could strap the boat down. You couldnt see 30 ft across the water!!

S.

I was ON scugog at view lake when that rolled through. I literally got the boat on the trailer with about 3 seconds to spare before she let loose. I had to wait in the vehicle for it to pass so I could strap the boat down. You couldnt see 30 ft across the water!!

S.

. Shane my buddy lives 1 minute from the boat launch in view lake on lake scugog and his property got smashed a few massive trees down in his yard the nieghbors boat smashed on shore and a few docks ripped out it was bad all over !!! Here on sturgeon lake I just made it back too and a few boats with serious dock rash and a few smaller tinnies were sunny as well as docks damaged too but could have been worse I helped a guy get his boat from under a dock yesterday it broke loose and floated a few docks down & got wedged under a dock it damaged badly from dock rash & the tiller handle was bent gas line ripped off but in bad storms on sturgeon lake here on the thurstonia side it's very common as the cottagers don't listen to us locals and tie their boats up right or put them on boat lifts as this is the windiest part on the lake !!! I see it a few times every summer !!!!! But nobody was hurt and just lawn furniture & stuff from people's docks all in the lake as usual !!! He even got his fishing rod back as it was in a rod case and floated 1/4 mile down the lake and we found it washed up on shore !!!!! Lol