Everyone have a great summer !

irishfield

Looks like we've got everything done....our last obligation was fullfilled this morning as we proudly watched daughter #1 graduate with a BA (with Honours) in New Image Media, from Ryerson University. Took her out for a celebration lunch, saw her "new" condo/apartment that she's moving into on Jarvis street with her boyfriend (his financial problem now...LOL) and then high tailed it for Bass Pro.

Very dissappointing trip to BPS...absolutely NOTHING that I had on my shopping list (that's all in their catalogues) on their shelves. Still blew over a grand on Gortex Rain wear for both of us...but didnt' get what I really wanted to complete my boat the way I wanted it.

Left there and met up with "Tinbanger" in Barrie. What a fluke for timing that was as when I called him on his cell.... I was maybe 50 cars behind him on the 400 heading North! Picked up a prize for the table at Lakair from him and will thank Dave on the winners behalf ahead of time right here and now.

Will see many of you at Lakair in the next week or two. We'll be there from the 18th to the 25th and are in Cabin #7.

Good luck on the water gals/guys and play SAFE !

Cheers,

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

Have a great trip Wayne and look forward to your posts on your return. Congrats to you and your daughter.

Please say hello to all at Lakair for me - I will make it up there one of these years!

Good luck on the fishing and enjoy the new boat.

Don

Have a great time. Looking forward to your posts Wayne. P.S. You look like one happy papa (and mama) in that pic. That's one heck of an accomplishment for you as well as her. That's now my biggest "mission" in life. Get my kids into and through university. Then we can sell our house, pick out a nice trailer ....... then die LOL. :wacko:

LOL....that's really why I had to be there Kennyman...just had to touch that $70,000 piece of paper! :o

Best investment you ever made though! You should be proud of her and yourself. That is one of the biggest hurdles/accomplishments in life and you've cleared it with flying colours. Good on ya.

Have a great summer Wayne be safe on the water.Keep the props perfect and shiny up in Lakair.Congrats to your daughter and her BA :clapping: For now my 12 year old graduates from elementary school to highschool.

Please keep the new camera away from the bottom of the Lake .Enjoy the new toy!!!!!!!!!!Good luck to Leah maybe she'll out fish you :whistling:

MTP