PigeonFisher!?!

Gerritt

Today PigeonFisher and his wife are expecting! Awesome news! Congrats! it was a planned C-Section.. I told Steve I would say a little prayer for mom and baby in hope that everything will go without a hitch!

I hope Mom and Baby are doing well as are the nerves of Dad

What is the little fellas name?

What did he weigh in at?

Hows Mom (Christine) doing?

And how is mini Coop handling it?

Again brother congrats cant wait to hear from you and your wife!

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Nope...

Not until about 8:00 am tomorow. This is a strange feeling.

Kristi had about 44 hours of very hard labour last time. The last 12 were just terrible, the result was many months of agony.

We expect this times planning will allow us to really enjoy the summer and that the new one will be healthier and happier for his first few months. With any luck I will get a report back to you all tomorow with weights and toe counts, etc...

A real Gentleman, Roy Boudreau once told me something while we shared a drink at his kitchen table. "You don't know what love is until you have children"...I agree.

Carson Steven Crooks, we so patiently await your arrival. Your brother has made your Mom and I two of the happiest folks on earth and we know that you will follow in his footsteps. Our love will be shared with you from your first day until our last! See ya tomorow, Pal!!!

Carson was born at 8:45 on June 05. Mom and Baby are recovering well and will be coming home tomorow.

6lbs 11oz.

Little man has some hair and made a strange request this morning for wings and beer. You should have seen the look on the nurses face!!!

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Hope you guys are all doing well, and thanks for the well wishes.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!! Ahh wings and beer...the food of champions, he'll weigh much more than 6.11 if he follows that diet lol Glad to hear everyone is doing well :)

Bly

Edited by bly

Congrat's to the Crooks's. Remember to enjoy every moment. Don't rush the first wing Steve, it'll come soon enough. Time has a habit of flying by and picks up momentum as each year passes.

John..