As seen on tv

mike rousseau

I had a Pocket Fisherman. Seemed like a great idea at the time. But now I look at it and think ... man, what was I thinking?

http://youtu.be/NCSgxA_W_yU

Love the guy with the salmon and downriggers. Totally Bull, of course ... I would pay good money to see that done.

Edited by Craig_Ritchie

I had a Pocket Fisherman. Seemed like a great idea at the time. But now I look at it and think ... man, what was I thinking?

http://youtu.be/NCSgxA_W_yU

Love the guy with the salmon and downriggers. Totally Bull, of course ... I would pay good money to see that done.

Craig everyone from our generation had one. :) Did you buy the paste they sold with it for bait? It molded a square block around your hook...smelled disgusting and caught nothing LOL!

Brain , where in gosh sakes did you ever find that video? Another 3 feet or so and the inventor would have been a millionaire as he would have invented the Snow Board.

Because of Al Linder I bought Lindy rigs in the 80's and they still work. Seagar line because Charlie Ray told me too, and it works too. Italo told me to buy a Rappala and I bought one once in spite of him and Barb telling me to.

We use to build ramps on the hills . Oh the air we caught, Not sure I would try them today,well ok,maybe one try.LOL

No idea how old you are Brian, but if your gonna do it only do it ONCE!!!

I'm 35 and grew up on a snowboard and skateboard. My kids get me to bust out the snowboard once or twice a year when we go sliding, and that old confidence comes right back.

A few tricks makes the kids happy...

Then I can't walk for a week???

So I have the "Rocket" fishing rod. The wife bought it as a gag gift a few years back. Surprisingly has come in handy in a couple of spots where there's no room for a cast...boom, just fires straight out lol

Also just picked up a "Pocket Chainsaw" Haven't tried it out yet, but looking forward to being able to cut absolutely nothing with it real soon.

So I have the "Rocket" fishing rod. The wife bought it as a gag gift a few years back. Surprisingly has come in handy in a couple of spots where there's no room for a cast...boom, just fires straight out lol

Also just picked up a "Pocket Chainsaw" Haven't tried it out yet, but looking forward to being able to cut absolutely nothing with it real soon.

Ah the pocket chainsaw. Perfect for horror villains under 4 ft tall.

This is going back quite a few years, but does anyone remember the commercials for the original Blue Fox Foxee jigs? I was just a kid at the time but it was brilliant marketing and a great commercial - basically a Foxee jig was swimming through the water taunting a huge bass before being engulfed. I ran out and just had to buy some....then couldn't understand why I wasn't hauling in 10lb largemouth every cast. Many lures/commercials are definitely designed to catch fisherman, not fish.