Goals for 2015

LostAnotherOne

I know that I wish to catch a PB for every species every year, but that's just dreaming. My goal for 2015 is to catch a walleye through the ice and to catch a pike in the grand river. Maybe catching a carp that's bigger then my PB(33"). Nailing a nice size catfish at Dunnville would be cool too, but this year I haven't had much luck. What about you guys?

Not really a goal but more of a wish. To win the lottery, flip "work" the proverbial bird and spend enough time on the water with my kids and friends so my wife is left with no other option but to find herself a boyfriend :whistling: .

I got the business end of the wishbone at dinner last night so lets see what happens.

My goal for 2015 would be to get out more!!!!

Work seems to get in the way far too often, and I need to spend more time on the water!!!\

We booked a trip at Fireside lodge this coming June, so I hope to get my personal best pike and musky!!!!

Also hope to get 1st place in a bass tourney this coming year!!!!! It will be our 5th year, hope we can make it happen!!!!!

My goal is to get my 24x36 1/2 loft cabin framed and dried in.

Hopefully I can get a friend or two to lend a hand.

Doing it solo will probably kill me!!!! :unsure:

Whoo-Hee! I smell a good old fashioned OFC barn raisin' in the makin' here!! Come one come all (especially if you're Mennonite or Amish!), let's git er done!!

Whoo-Hee! I smell a good old fashioned OFC barn raisin' in the makin' here!! Come one come all (especially if you're Mennonite or Amish!), let's git er done!!

If'n I git started by the end of the month, me and the Conestoga waggin should git thar by June.

If'n I git started by the end of the month, me and the Conestoga waggin should git thar by June.

Ya'll c'mon up!!!

I'll fire up the still!!!! :canadian: