It's snowing hard!

Rod Caster

gotta get my wifes size fer a new sno-shovel

LOL a guy my father worked with was out at CTC one night with his wife, when we ran into them... She was trying different shovels and he kept saying, "MAKE sure you are comfortable USING it, it is your job to clear the snow ya know, you just had to move here to Canada from Holland didn't you".... We just cracked up.

LOL a guy my father worked with was out at CTC one night with his wife, when we ran into them... She was trying different shovels and he kept saying, "MAKE sure you are comfortable USING it, it is your job to clear the snow ya know, you just had to move here to Canada from Holland didn't you".... We just cracked up.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

100 cm or more has fallen here so far. Been a record setting November. It's been brutal!

http://m.sootoday.com/content/news/details.aspx?c=81596.

With the snow coming off the open lake,won't be long before folks in the Soo are tunneling out to the street. I remember a couple of winters with 10-12' snow banks back in the 80's

With the snow coming off the open lake,won't be long before folks in the Soo are tunneling out to the street. I remember a couple of winters with 10-12' snow banks back in the 80's

AHHH!!! Those were the good old days weren't they? :lol:

I remember on snowstorm in the 80's in Mississauga where we had 10' drifts in the driveway.

Spent 10 hours shovelling and still didn't have it cleared before the old man got home after work. :w00t:

100 cm or more has fallen here so far. Been a record setting November. It's been brutal!

http://m.sootoday.com/content/news/details.aspx?c=81596.

I left north bay at 930am, arrived in White River at 830pm. Should have been a 7hr drive. Closed hwy's, jacknifed tractor trailers, people doing 20km/hr, tractor trailers all over steep hills. Holy crap this area is getting hammered!!

I left north bay at 930am, arrived in White River at 830pm. Should have been a 7hr drive. Closed hwy's, jacknifed tractor trailers, people doing 20km/hr, tractor trailers all over steep hills. Holy crap this area is getting hammered!!

Haha ya man it's been quite the last two weeks. Took me about 7 1/2 to get from Barrie back to the soo last night. Driving was bad but not as bad as it was today. I am working on superiors shore right now. Sand bay to be exact near goulais bay. Seen that the highway was closed from batch to wawa. Should be just freezing tomorrow at work with the 40 km NW winds ripping off the lake and significant snow lol ahh well.......lol

Safe travels home to you man

Edited by TDunn

You are gonna get BLASTED tomorrow!

I'll be working on the highway between white river and wawa tomorrow, then off to timmins, then home. At least I won't be at the business end of a Lake S wind!

Ahhh... No biggie...keeps me climatized for northern Ontario steel heading!

No, your right we are gonna get blasted lol

Again, safe driving man

A friend is leaving Thursday and driving to BC where he has a winter home in the mountains. He crosses at the Soo and then heads across the northern States. Sounds like he could run into some pretty nasty weather along the way.