tb4me

just got back from mexico, but hahahahahhahaha yes....ottawa ahhahahaa

also big ups to bozak wearing the same number as the G man with the hatty, what a show.

Yeah, leave it up to a laff fan to ridicule a team who actually performed and gave their fans something to cheer about.

:clapping:

You crack me up!

:w00t:

We were 12 points behind you and we are now 24 ahead...... :whistling:

Not that it matters if we don't make the big show but I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were a laff fan!

Yeah, leave it up to a laff fan to ridicule a team who actually performed and gave their fans something to cheer about.

You crack me up!

:w00t:

We were 12 points behind you and we are now 24 ahead...... :whistling:

Not that it matters if we don't make the big show but I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were a laff fan!

What's a matter Matt? Feeling a little butt hurt are ye? :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Tough times for the Habs tonight. Hope we can stay alive through this one.

Hearing they are lowest scoring team in a playoff position.Hate to say it but looks like they are going to run Price over to possibly hurt him?. Don't like it,but with the lowest scoring,and the best goalie,I can also see this happening.

price will get run and hurt at some point, it sucks but its going to happen. I expect Montreal to go fairly deep until price gets run.

NHL Mic'd up trash talk

http://www.collegeenvy.com/2015/03/25/micd-up-nhl-players-before-they-are-about-to-fight-is-the-best-trash-talking-you-will-ever-hear-video/#.VRqbDvnF-Cl

gotta love laroque

I think Bolland will really step up this year! Oh wait........bahahahahahaha :w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: .

The laffs have taken about 4 steps backwards, which is just perfect with me.

My prediction is an 30-52 record and another early season on the links

Pretty close prediction...........

Should be an interesting night at the First Niagara Center tonite. A reverse polarity warp of cheers and boos? Leafs jerseys with sabre logos, Sabre jerseys with leaf logos. Its amazing what McEichel has done and they havent even stepped on the ice yet

Should be an interesting night at the First Niagara Center tonite. A reverse polarity warp of cheers and boos? Leafs jerseys with sabre logos, Sabre jerseys with leaf logos. Its amazing what McEichel has done and they havent even stepped on the ice yet

Two months or so ago Eichel was getting alot of coverage and hype. Then poof! I rarely hear anything about him.

All the hockey talk seems more geared to McDavid at this point

Two months or so ago Eichel was getting alot of coverage and hype. Then poof! I rarely hear anything about him.

All the hockey talk seems more geared to McDavid at this point

Buffalo sports radio never lost that Eichel hype lol. Its full force down here. I honestly think we are going to lose out on the Eichel option in the next 6 games and our only hope will be in the lottery......starting tonite with another 2 points over the leafs. Our "lead" will only be 2 points by the end of tonite