tb4me

So I thought there were major trades etc coming for the leafs during this all star break. That didn't happen. What does that mean?

Absolutely nothing at all....Status quo for the Leafs im afraid..Seriously, who wants Kessel with his huge contract, same goes for Phaneuf and Clarkson..You wont see the Leafs do anything untill the trade deadline, even then they will be sellers..

This is what a good team does:

Mike Richards put on waivers.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/l-a-kings-place-mike-richards-on-waivers/

The depth centre has seen his production drop off again this season — 15 points in 47 games

Richards still carries a salary cap hit of $5.75 million for five more seasons.

David Clarkson:

14 points in 48 games

Clarkson carries a salary cap hit of $5.25 million for five more seasons

Well sorry to hear that Celine Dion is week to week with a hand injury. She's such a goon, looking for any way to get out of the spotlight. Time for the Leafs to go on a winning streak. That would make my season , Go Leafs Go

Lol,wonder what would of happened if he hit a guy his own size/tough guy ???,maybe out for the season?.

So, when the leafs continue to play terrible, what will all the Phaneuf haters say now?

Yeah he's over priced but there is a reason they have him out for 25 minutes a night.

People just like to single out guys like Dion and Kessel and blame the entire season on them, lol.

I remember quite a few years ago a guy named Mike Murphy was run out of town only to have a fairly could remainder to his career with the Wings. The team stinks, it's not just one or a few players. The mix isn't working!

Maybe they will prove us all wrong and go on one of their unexplained winning streaks. I can dream.

So, when the leafs continue to play terrible, what will all the Phaneuf haters say now?

Yeah he's over priced but there is a reason they have him out for 25 minutes a night.

He is on the ice 25 minutes a game because unfortunately he is their best defenseman....that is a huge problem all on it's own.

He's far to slow,and almost every night I swear he doesn't know if it's Tuesday or New York :wallbash: .Getting him out of the line up I think will help.When your players see the laziness,and no effort to get back or move guys out of the way.I'm sure that has a great negative effect.The amount of money he is paid per game,he should be playing the game like he owns it.JMO.

I remember quite a few years ago a guy named Mike Murphy was run out of town only to have a fairly could remainder to his career with the Wings. The team stinks, it's not just one or a few players. The mix isn't working!

Maybe they will prove us all wrong and go on one of their unexplained winning streaks. I can dream.

It was Larry Murphy but exactly.

Larry Murphy...allstar....hall of famer...4 time cup winner...and I do recall they booed this guy every time he touched the puck.