tb4me

Oh gawd it hockey. I dislike phanuef but if you need a spark you can fight whoever is there.

If kessel gets his rump kicked id be all for it

Has anybody here played hockey????

You have two scenarios

1. Two known fighters mutually agree to drop gloves

2. Your heated and fight whomever you can grab

Nobody is untouchable no matter what you armchair warriors opinion.

And yes, in hockey ive been on both ends.

And nobody gives a crap but the fans and anylists. I could care less I got beat or won a fight

(My grammar says Ive lost more then I won???)

Edited by manitoubass2

Oh gawd it hockey. I dislike phanuef but if you need a spark you can fight whoever is there.

If kessel gets his rump kicked id be all for it

Has anybody here played hockey????

You have two scenarios

1. Two known fighters mutually agree to drop gloves

2. Your heated and fight whomever you can grab

Nobody is untouchable no matter what you armchair warriors opinion.

And yes, in hockey ive been on both ends.

And nobody gives a crap but the fans and anylists. I could care less I got beat or won a fight

(My grammar says Ive lost more then I won)

ya and Phaneuf always seems to get aggressive when the leagues light weights are around... I am sure his team mates are impressed with the captain beating up on the likes of Staal and Michalak sends a message alright!!

ya and Phaneuf always seems to get aggressive when the leagues light weights are around... I am sure his team mates are impressed with the captain beating up on the likes of Staal and Michalak sends a message alright!!

So they wear even prettier panties then phaneuf???

Hahaahha whatever. They make millions to play in a physical league were getting punched comes with the job.

I do not pitty any of them

I have a feeling that Shanny is going to take the bull by the horns and the next few years will be a lot more painful, lol.

That would imply that the laffs are a bull, I hardly think the fit the bull category. I'm pretty sure they fall into the donkey or llama category! Maybe even monkey or poodle :whistling:

I have a feeling that Shanny is going to take the bull by the horns and the next few years will be a lot more painful, lol.

I can only pray. I tweeted after the first period last night...If you are going to tank, do it properly. Thats all i can hope for now. Tank and tank well.

And Ottawa FINALLY got even with Toronto in the standings.... Dude, your team sucks worse then mine does, lol.

That's debatable!

Especially seeing as how the 2 are headed in totally different directions. Yours in the toilet (and not a fancy high end toilet, more like a run down old crapper), mine slightly improving every game......emphasis on slightly!

Edited by muskymatt

Matt are you delusional?

Aside from Reimer letting in the first shot of the game you guys let the leafs dominate you. If Reimer makes one save and doesnt let his team completely down Ottawa played terrible.

I didnt know being outshot 40-24 classifies as an improvement in Ottawa. i guess you guys are really struggling that hard. To be honest Matt I know that feel.

Matt are you delusional?

Aside from Reimer letting in the first shot of the game you guys let the leafs dominate you. If Reimer makes one save and doesnt let his team completely down Ottawa played terrible.

I didnt know being outshot 40-24 classifies as an improvement in Ottawa. i guess you guys are really struggling that hard. To be honest Matt I know that feel.

I don't argue with laff fans.

We won

End of story!

:whistling:

Matt are you delusional?

really you think Reimer let his team down...wow some may argue that the team play in front of your goaltenders has been incredibly poor all year...