tb4me

Facts about this thread:

1. There has not even been a single regular season game played
  2. 300 replies
  3. 4414 views
  4. 16 pages of laff fans trying to convince themselves the cup is in sight
  5. Most laff fans have written off the team already
  6. The rest are delusional
  7. Habs and Sens fans agree that laff fans wear rose colored glasses.

Bahahahahaha

:rofl2::w00t::rofl2::w00t:

I wouldn't get too excited over the first couple of weeks of the season yet for any team. Most teams are still feeling their oats, sort of speak. Near the end of October we'll all see the basic trend of every team and the adjustments that they will be making. One of my favourite times of the year in hockey.

muddler

Watched the game... same ol' same ol'. Lousy defense, can't hold a lead yada yada yada.

You got all that out of one single game? LOL.

Good game lastnight, I was hoping Nazi didn't tip that shot so Kozun got his first NHL goal. A few bad breaks (two soft goals).. What can ya do, finally nice to be watching hockey again.

Nice heads up play by Percy to Bozak as well, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

You got all that out of one single game? LOL.

Good game lastnight, I was hoping Nazi didn't tip that shot so Kozun got his first NHL goal. A few bad breaks (two soft goals).. What can ya do, finally nice to be watching hockey again.

Nice heads up play by Percy to Bozak as well, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Agreed nice to have hockey back....not that it matters now but MTL had a few bad breaks against as well...the offside goal...the deflection and the lucky bounce off Eller!!

Nice too see Plekanec contribute on the second line, he is just way too good to be playing third line minutes...Malhotra is a welcome addition nice to have somebody that can consistently win a faceoff!!!

That Percy kid looked good the way the announcers were chatting him up I thought he might be the reincarnate of Bobby Orr... :clapping: That Kozon kid has nice wheels too!!

At the end of the day not much has changed Leafs get out shot, Kessell over the blue line and takes a wrist shot...Clarkson has no clue...Phaneuf well he is still Phaneuf at least he didn`t try to beat up Gallagher... :clapping: Leafs still don`t have a clue of how to play in their own end and Bernier still likes to spot the other teams a goal!!!

Both teams showed a little opening game rust!!

Edited by lookinforwalleye

It`s all in fun Bill....after a day at the dealership when I am trying too explain to people why they can`t buy a 35K vehicle for 300 hundred a month for 60 months or telling some guy that he could not finance a Popsicle let alone a new car I need a few laughs!!!

Go Leafs Go... :clapping:

haha fair enough

i think this was a move to get some "size depth" on the 3rd and 4th line.

Lots of smaller young guys currently on the 2 way, i think hes meant to be a bit more of a utility big man for when the injury bug inevitably hits.

Edited by AKRISONER