RIP robin Williams dead at 63

fishindevil

Depression...serious illness. Very very sad to have the whole world see you as such a star and not be able to beat depression.

Such a brilliant actor and comedian. My favourite was Mrs.Doubtfire but remember watching Mork and Mindy and loved his stand up on golf.

May he rest in peace.

Depression...serious illness. Very very sad to have the whole world see you as such a star and not be able to beat depression.

Such a brilliant actor and comedian. My favourite was Mrs.Doubtfire but remember watching Mork and Mindy and loved his stand up on golf.

May he rest in peace.

x2

Unexpected for sure,as old ironmaker said,all the money in the world is not the only thing.Finding out his alcohol and drug habits were stopped years ago.

Can't imagine with the help today what he was holding onto inside,that let's you make this final decision .Far to sad,one of my favorites,rip Sir!!!

The saying " Money can't buy you happiness " comes to mind.

His stand up when he explains Golf is the best I ever saw. " How many times do you have to do this?" 18 Damn times!!!!!!!!

Yes I have to agree. The best.

PG HERE FOLKS. DONT CLICK IF KIDDIES AROUND.

Very sad, I grew up watching his movies and his stand up was second to none. A brilliant mind coupled with charisma and wit. It was mentioned today on the news that he was beginning to suffer from the early stages of Parkinsons.

Heard that today Pete,his wife offered that part from what I understand. Will miss him as well,quite the talented guy for sure!

I was away last week vacationing in Allegany State Park when I heard, thought at first it was a joke!? I can't believe how sad this makes me, I feel like I lost a friend...Though I've never met the man I've been a fan since childhood watching M&M...The world will be a lessor place now that Robin is no longer with us!