WOW what a trip!

solopaddler

Just a teaser guys, at the moment I'm bursting to talk about this trip LOL! In a nutshell I just had the best fishing trip of my life, no lie. I was at North Caribou Lake in far northwestern ON with my family last week and words literally cannot describe the experience. The lake is vast, 81,000 acres and teems with fish. I set the camp record for most pike over 40" caught by one angler in a week. :whistling: Walleye fishing believe it or not was even better.

Detailed report will be started today.

That's how NOT to get invited to a remote cabin! Lol..

Sppeaking of which, here's a joke to amuse you while you wait with bated---or as some fishermen say 'baited'---breath for the report Sleeping with Mick
The guys were on a bike tour. No one wanted to room with Mick, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Mick and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Mick snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Mick shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Bill's turn. He was a tanned, older and a man's man.. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

"Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it.. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Mick into bed, patted him on the arse, and kissed him good night on the lips. Mick sat up and watched me all night."

With age comes wisdom.

Should have something up by the weekend guys. I have 41/2 hours of video to sift through and edit and hundreds of photos.

Plus I have an actual job that takes up 40 hours of my time. :)

Just spoke to the camp owner and plans are already in the works for a return trip next year, and there's very few places that would compel me to do that. :)

Should have something up by the weekend guys. I have 41/2 hours of video to sift through and edit and hundreds of photos.

Plus I have an actual job that takes up 40 hours of my time. :)

Just spoke to the camp owner and plans are already in the works for a return trip next year, and there's very few places that would compel me to do that. :)

Mike, your reports are worth waiting for. I'm as patient as possible for them. Take your time, you're a busy dude...don't be rushed. When I see that you have a report up, I'll make a pot of coffee and read it several times over. Thanks for the pleasure of posting it here.

Bahahaha! That's Awesome! I'm normally the bloodshot eye guy at camp... not next year!

Sppeaking of which, here's a joke to amuse you while you wait with bated---or as some fishermen say 'baited'---breath for the report Sleeping with Mick

The guys were on a bike tour. No one wanted to room with Mick, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Mick and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Mick snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Mick shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Bill's turn. He was a tanned, older and a man's man.. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

"Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it.. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Mick into bed, patted him on the arse, and kissed him good night on the lips. Mick sat up and watched me all night."

With age comes wisdom.