You Know What This Tells Me!!

bushart

There are way too many of them, they need to be culled and their meat sent to starving countries.

How about we start with our own first. Local food banks would benefit along with those that need Then whats left over,we can send to them.

They walk and cross the road with there family with not a care in the world in Toronto everywhere.I think that foxes and Coyotes won't bother them.They are tough as nails,as a pair had nested up at a factory where I service,and the male would not let any one near the door.6' tall man didn't matter ,He would challenge you.Never mind mama as the back up..

Sorry to hear about the womens injuries,but don't doubt it for a minute.

Edited by davey buoy

Had a banti rooster one time, had to shoot the bugger! He would chase anyone or anything that got too close to his hens. He weighed all of 2 or 3 lbs. I remember my son crying when my wife cooked it and put it on his plate. When I asked him what was wrong he said he couldn't eat it. I asked why and he said "it's too tough!". I tried it and he was right, that bird was just as tough dead and cooked as he was alive!.

How about we start with our own first. Local food banks would benefit along with those that need Then whats left over,we can send to them.

They can not accept "wild game" due to liability issues. Ridiculous in my opinion and theres