Striped Bass

mattyk

I had the chance to go shad fishing in Maryland. While i caught some small shad I was lucky enough to catch 5 striped bass. All were caught on a light action rod with 6lb test and 1/8 ounce shad dart. Excellent fight on light tackle. All the fish were released.

. med_gallery_396_700_111585.jpg

med_gallery_396_700_357780.jpg

med_gallery_396_700_66060.jpg

med_gallery_396_700_472498.jpg

med_gallery_396_700_208749.jpg

Nice fish Matt I know where you where fishing . I'm from Pa and fish down stream from you where the river empties into the Flats . The season now is all catch and release until mid May but you have a chance at some really nice fish . My son and I like to fish with Top Water lures for the Stripers . Here is one of the bigger ones my son caught a couple years ago . We use our Muskie rods for the bigger ones and cast big top water lures.Flats.jpg

Nice fish Matt I know where you where fishing . I'm from Pa and fish down stream from you where the river empties into the Flats . The season now is all catch and release until mid May but you have a chance at some really nice fish . My son and I like to fish with Top Water lures for the Stripers . Here is one of the bigger ones my son caught a couple years ago . We use our Muskie rods for the bigger ones and cast big top water lures.attachicon.gifFlats.jpg

TANKER. :w00t: