NF - Need restaraunt advice in Aurora Area

jedimaster

Anyone have a restaraunt they would share? Looking for something that isn't asian, has good food, quiet, can be out of the way of aurora but trying to keep somewhat local. Say from newmarket to richmondhill area. Not really looking to break the bank but not Mcdonalds either. Something in between. 20-25 dollar type entries are fine.

umm yah so its a first date type thing so any other advice on a place to go in that area would be much appreciated... Toronto I have no problems finding somethign to do but I don't know the area.

Edited by jedimaster

Anyone have a restaraunt they would share? Looking for something that isn't asian, has good food, quiet, can be out of the way of aurora but trying to keep somewhat local. Say from newmarket to richmondhill area. Not really looking to break the bank but not Mcdonalds either. Something in between. 20-25 dollar type entries are fine.

umm yah so its a first date type thing so any other advice on a place to go in that area would be much appreciated... Toronto I have no problems finding somethign to do but I don't know the area.

Forget local. Wanna make a kick arse impression? O.NOIR. Trust me. If shes in for a second date after that shes a keeper. You'll have a blast as well.

http://www.onoir.com/TO/frames.htm

Roy's idea is a great one considering you can make a hell of a meal for $50-60. Only one problem. If she takes a liking to you and the feeling isn't mutual she'll know where you live. Good luck Capt.

Edited by moxie

just went to a new place across from hogan's inn.....its call ed locale...great food nice atmosphere....decent pricing....on keele south of king east side

or for a little less bucks try gorgei porgie's in the no frills plaza in oak ridges

there isnt alot of good eats in the area but there are a few gems

I would normally cook as I am a good cook but circumstances here warrant an eat out type thing. Too bad it's supposed to rain, I had a few good outside ideas. I think it'll be coffee and a meal. I will check out each of the spots you guys mentioned. Keep them coming though it may be a last minute decision. I don't even know what she likes. Haha. crap I hope she isn't a member of this forum. Rofl

And thanks.

Edited by jedimaster