Reel girls know how to fish! (new member)

Steel Bunny

Hi all,

I am a new member, looking to learn a few things and meet others who share my insane obsession with fishing. The more you get to know me, the more you will see that I am sicka than your average......

I am from Durham, fishing mostly the east side of the GTA.

I like to fish for anything that swims but my real passion is steelheading. I get out as often as I can which has been 3-4 times a week on average. First light, after work or mid day....I'll take what I can get.

Right now I'm float fishing but I just picked up my first fly rod and I cannot wait to learn on brookies this spring!

Does anyone else feel the way I do about steelheading? Thats probably a silly question....

Most Steelhead guys on here need someone to teach them how to fish, some even try to build steelhead rods with cloth- line pulley reels on them. :w00t:

If you need any advise on Sheephead or Perch fishin just ask me, "I'm a PRO" :good:

Welcome aboard, SB

Just don't take anyone on here to serious, just me. :rofl2:

Time for me to turn my PC off :D

Welcome to the forum! I was a complete newbie to creek fishing when I joined the forum. I learned by walking all the creeks from Duffin's east to Cobourg. Once I finally got into my first steel I was hooked! It's harder for me to find the time to fish now (Back then I fished as much as you do now!!), but maybe I should dust off my float gear and see what's still out there!

Right on. I'm a wannabee steelie bum too. Don't get out nearly as much as I want to though..

Some pretty chill fisherfolk here.. Come to think of it, an ofner pretty much put me onto my first steelie. Guy by the name of FHR. That was over ten years ago..

Welcome aboard!

cheers

HD