Problem with quoting

aplumma

Anyone who is having issues with quoting please post here and tell us what browser you are using. If you know we also need what version you are using. Also please tell us if you have tried a different browser and if it still was broken.

Thanks

Art

Anyone who is having issues with quoting please post here and tell us what browser you are using. If you know we also need what version you are using. Also please tell us if you have tried a different browser and if it still was broken.

Thanks

Art

No problem here, Chrome browser (Just so you can mark that one off your list!)

Thanks

Art

No problem here, Chrome browser (Just so you can mark that one off your list!)

Firefox here, OK

All seems to be good on my end as well. Firefox here too.

Cheers, Ron...

Thanks

Art

hit F12 in IE and you can set the browser mode to act like previous versions, might help with the problem?

I use both chrome and IE right now, set to version 9 (for work purposes) and quoting seems to work here

hit F12 in IE and you can set the browser mode to act like previous versions, might help with the problem?

I use both chrome and IE right now, set to version 9 (for work purposes) and quoting seems to work here

Oh thanks! I TOTALLY forgot about the F12 function so now reset to IE9 for here and as you can tell working just fine. I did try the debugging too... Thanks again B_F_W!!!

I'm on this site 99% of the time from my iPhone and don't ever really have any issues sometimes it's hard to transfer an outside link to post it here from a phone but generally very few mobile issues for myself guess I'm lucky as I'm not totally tech savy but I do at least know how to post pics and all that good stuff from my phone ....on my puter at home it's google chrome I use and no issues there either .... So far lol

Never did figure out how to do any quoting as I could never get it to work..Is that ME or my COMPUTER :wallbash::wallbash:

vance

Maybe a bit of both? JUST KIDDING!

Even today my system did more updates (while I was out) and I had to go back a setting using F12.