Everybodies re-capping, so....

lew

Always good at the end of the season when guys show some of their better catches for the year so I thought I'd post a recap too.

Trouble is I've kind of semi retired from fishing lately and only got out a few times but landed a couple nice ones up on the West Arm of Nippissing and even though I posted them before, I'll show them again.

This girl came along in June but I didn't bother measuring her but I guestimated somewhere around the 50 mark.

Pretty fish whatever her size

033-001.jpg

This lady came in August and I did measure her which was unusual as I almost never do, specially when I'm alone in the boat like this time.

The camera was on a timer and sitting in a stand on the rear deck so they didn't turn out too good, but you get the idea.

She measured 51"

rsz_11007-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

There were a couple other caught but I didn't bother with pictures.

Not alot of fish, but they were gooduns.

Edited by lew

I like the last pic as well and have some of them. That to me is one of the best parts of fishing alone getting lots of pictures on the timer mine is set to take 10 pictures after the 30 second timer goes off which is more then enough time to get the fish out and ready to capture the memory.

I normally only take one picture of a fish then get her back in the water, but when she jumped just as the camera flashed I figured the picture was no good so I took the 2nd one.

I agree, it turned out pretty darned good...and funny LOL

And Bill, sorry we never hooked up this year like we talked about, but as I said I haven't hardly been out myself and haven't been on the water since September.

I owe Brian an apology too.

Maybe next year guys.

And Bill, sorry we never hooked up this year like we talked about, but as I said I haven't hardly been out myself and haven't been on the water since September.

I owe Brian an apology too.

Maybe next year guys.

No apology needed man, many many years on the water still to come :)

This year I was only able to get out once for musky, got a 26incher or so on Pidge. Once for pike, el skunkola. Once for walleye, 2 14inchers that graced the pan. A whack of times on our lake up at the cottage for smallies where I did pretty good. A 4lber, 3lber and a bunch of smaller ones. Got them dialled in. Now for pike in the spring on the lake. Hopefully next year will see more fishing for me. Lew, we still have to get out and chase some bigguns next year.