A-Z Drivers NF

Big Cliff

A company I am doing some part time work for is going to be hiring two more A-Z drivers based out of Lindsay. They are super people to work for!

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give you the contact information and you can get your resume in before they even post the job.

No, I don't know what they are paying.

Yes, I believe it might require the odd over night run

Yes I do believe there could be some US runs.

Yes it would be full time

That is all I know at this point.

It is amazing what I think money smells like.

Sorry for the side track back to your generous offer to help someone get a job.

Art

just remember not to lick your fingers and all is well LOL my dad would always tell me that if I was ever helping him out he's also a plumber haha

Basically qualified to drive an 18 wheeler.

A- stands for wieght classification, basically the heavier vehicles.

Z- stands for air brake indorsment.

Thanks Woodsman, it's usually called a CDL driver here, Commercial Driver's License. I had everything but passengers and tanker endorsements. Drive a potential bomb or throwing passengers off a bus seemed like problems to me. LOL

If they are willing to pay for my training to get an AZ I would in like flint.

If you can encourage your current employer to lay you off due to "shortage of work" there is a good chance you could get the government to pay the $5k or so for training...

If you can encourage your current employer to lay you off due to "shortage of work" there is a good chance you could get the government to pay the $5k or so for training...

they will pay it but there is a repayment on your taxes a friend did it for his g3/g2 gas licensing the 8 month course was 10,000 and change he had to pay 3400 or so the following year on his taxes

they will pay it but there is a repayment on your taxes a friend did it for his g3/g2 gas licensing the 8 month course was 10,000 and change he had to pay 3400 or so the following year on his taxes

A family member got his AZ about 3-4 years ago and he had to repay nothing for the course. The cost of the course and what trade it's for may have something to do with it.

Totally unrelated, but another method for scoring "free" money for employment is the OSEB (Ontario Self Employment Benefit), something many Ontarian's are unaware of. You present your business idea/plan and if selected you receive EI for the year ($17,500 or so) and a free monthly business consultation while being able to earn up to $38,000 or so without having to repay anything. It requires operating your business 100% legit and by the book with proper planning, but the $17k+ and free business consultation every month make it worth it.

Great idea for anyone thinking of starting their own business...