New PB For Me

Rich

Definitely not an atlantic, it was caught the same spot where I caught three other (smaller, MUCH smaller) browns that evening. I wish it was, though I have caught an atlantic from an Erie trib in the past. It was a much different build than this fish, the colors were indeed similar though.

Thanks everyone! I have seen bigger ones around so I am hoping to crush this PB this fall!

Althought I think it really looks like an Atlantic, it's a beauty hen. Did you harvest those eggs? Best roe on the river any given day brown roe is.

Don't look at the spots, look at the relationship of the rear of the jaw and the eye. Browns are like largemouth and Atlantics are like smallies.

The biggest trib brown ive ever landed, not big by many standards but a nice step in the right direction for me! Caught bottom bouncing bow skein, erie trib.

1382314_10151989097047146_1688442068_n_z

That is a great brown trout!

Kinda has an old world Europe look to it, Maybe it spent whole life in river, like a resident fish.

The browns from Lake O i caught in past had a chrome look to them, having spent their lives out in big lake.

Good stuff :Gonefishing: