Stream Soul

MJL

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed the pictures :)

The last few weeks I've been feeling great (pretty much back to feeling like normal again aside from my sense of taste - besides sour & spicy I really can't taste anything else except for cheese). Yay for poutine :D

Rank with some of the best I've seen. What are you using for gear? Wow.

Thanks SB22. I used 2 cameras for the pictures in this report

Above water:

- Canon t3i +17-50mm f/2.8 lens - it's a fairly light combo (as far as DSLRs go) that I can wear around my neck and tuck inside the top of my waders when I'm hiking through the bush. Maybe one day I'll invest in a micro 4/3 or mirrorless system that fits in a pocket much better.

underwater:

- Canon 7D + 8-15mm F/4 fisheye lens inside an aquatech surf housing + dome port.

Cheers

I can see I need to trade in my old camera guy in for a new one. LOL

Them there are some purdy fish Mike.

WOW.

The best camera is the one that's on you. haha. You can bring it next time we fish together :)

Although if you really want to upgrade, you can send me your credit card info and I can put together a camera package that will never become obsolete...It will cost $9,000 but it will last you a life time :D

Thanks again

Mike

Thanks again guys

Mike how about a calendar for all your awesome pics. It would be really cool.

I would first have to photograph fish that are meaningful/relevant to each month.LOL

It wouldn’t make sense to put pictures of me carp fishing in shorts & T-shirts for the month of February.LOL

Don't know your background sir, but if you aren't a professional photographer/videographer you missed your calling.

Absolutely amazing images. Thanks for sharing.

For a few years I used to take product photos for Whirlpool/Maytag/Kenmore (of washing machines and dryers). At the beginning, when they said I'd be taking photos of 'models', I was thinking of something very different.LOL

Edited by MJL