Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Brutal game tonight..The Leafs didnt play their game at all.. Cant win them all but boy did they ever stink the place out...Dion got 2 min for hit to the head..It was a clean hit but the refs are under pressure to penalize if they are not sure..There wont be a suspension..Beauty hit

That was a perfect hit, absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. Shoulder to shoulder, no head contact, no nothing. Even the announcers were baffled. That was about the only highlight however, what an awful game.

Ah well, get that out of the way now, lol!

kadri's a baby.

he'll get what is coming to him.

he's quickly being known as a cheap shot artist in the NHL.

that started with kadri giving a cheap shot from behind, then kadri sticked the guy ... i don't like the crap he does.

someone's going to knock him out .... he'll deserve it ... and hopefully grows up after it.

Edited by Steve

kadri's a baby.

he'll get what is coming to him.

he's quickly being known as a cheap shot artist in the NHL.

that started with kadri giving a cheap shot from behind, then kadri sticked the guy ... i don't like the crap he does.

someone's going to knock him out .... he'll deserve it ... and hopefully grows up after it.

no worse than crosby, and he seems to be doing just fine. If he slashes etc and gets called out on it in a fight and hes willing to exchange punches, whats the problem??? I like that style of hockey, especially in a player that can set up and score. Pissing people off changes their game. Its smart imo, just dont cross the line and intend to injure