Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Agreed, cheap shot in a 6-0 game, slashes the guy and then looks around as if he wasn't expecting the guy to want to fight. It looked like he was trying to get someone to jump in for him lol. Kadri will get pounded sooner or later, either in a fight or skating with his head down, and he deserves it big time.

Agreed, cheap shot in a 6-0 game, slashes the guy and then looks around as if he wasn't expecting the guy to want to fight. It looked like he was trying to get someone to jump in for him lol. Kadri will get pounded sooner or later, either in a fight or skating with his head down, and he deserves it big time.

LOL deserves what? A possible carer ending blindside hit? Yikes dude the Sens loosing ways sure have made you one miserable beast..So your also saying every player that plays with grit and determination deserves to be almost killed out there? Just like 3/4 of your sens? Brutal.. I honestly dont see a difference between Kadris play and 90% of the rest of the league..

Never said I wanted to see his career ended. On the contrary, I hope he has a long successful career, just not with the laffs. It was a cheap shot, just like the one that got him suspended, it becoming the norm for him and players remember that. I do have to ask why laff playesr have to swing their stick at everyone and anyone :dunno: ? The sens are going through some tough times yes, I watch the games but I don't let it ruin my day or my demeanor. You see, if the sens are losing, I can always flip over to watch the laffs get pounded by Columbus, that is equally entertaining. :clapping:

The question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,Does Riemer get the start against the Pens?

Big game,Big team.

Ya I watched a double A team vs a house league team. That was the worst game of all the years I have watched the leafs.(Man,Im glad Im a true Bruins fan) but they are my home team. God help me.LOL

Riem needs to be put back in right away. Soft goals ya,but the team in front,OMG PLEASE. That was so disgusting.

Never said I wanted to see his career ended. On the contrary, I hope he has a long successful career, just not with the laffs. It was a cheap shot, just like the one that got him suspended, it becoming the norm for him and players remember that. I do have to ask why laff playesr have to swing their stick at everyone and anyone :dunno: ? The sens are going through some tough times yes, I watch the games but I don't let it ruin my day or my demeanor. You see, if the sens are losing, I can always flip over to watch the laffs get pounded by Columbus, that is equally entertaining. :clapping:

Ahhhhhh your just sour that he's not a Señorita. After all, your sufferin succotash of a GM wanted him badly in his draft year. He almost begged and grovelled at Burke's feet not to pick him. Pathetic.

Why would they start Riemer? He had his start yesterday and everyone blew it.. No big deal, it happens.. Start fresh with Bernier tomorrow against Sid and the Pens.

Guess you never had to deal with goalies.

Get the confidence back in to the tender.

bernier will start i'm sure.

that was the worst goalie performance of the year.

Ya yer probly right. Got to get their over spent dollars somewhere.

As for your WORST. It,s a team game. Guess you missed the house league team in front of him..

Edited by Misfish

Great, making fun of a guy with a speech impediment. Classy! And we have enough ex laff players with Mcarthur (spl?), oh wait, he's doing awesome and is a plus 10. :worthy:

Maybe if Kadri came to Ottawa, he would develop some class as well.

:blahblah1::dunno:

Actually the entire league makes fun of the guy, even the teams own fans. Sad.

I mean how does anyone take that guy seriously?

Haha, I love it. You cockroaches have such a holier than thou, self appointed experts approach to hockey that is so comical, seeing as your team has the worst record in the league in the last 48 years. You guys can't even argue with accurate and sensical(ok crotchkey go look it up in your moms dictionary) points, instead relying on typical laff comebacks and theories. LoL.

Its so predictable it scary.

You're so blinded by years of being losers reality is but a quest.