Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

I didn't see the game tonight but Bernier can't be giving up 4 goals on 28 shots. I know that most of you guys favor him over Reimer, but I'll say it once again that I think that Reimers size trumps Berniers speed/puck handling/rebound gathering skills. Reimer is huge compared to Bernier. Last weeks shootout loss in Buffalo is a good example of what I'm talking about. Two goals where the shooter did nothing more than skate with the puck, pick an opening, shoot, and score. Try to find an opening on Reimer. His size would have at least forced a move. Anyways guys. It's a nice luxury to have. Both are top notch "Rebels of the Rubber Recepticles". (Joe Bowen). Let me predict that Reimer will be the go to guy down the stretch. If he can stay healthy.

I didn't see the game tonight but Bernier can't be giving up 4 goals on 28 shots. I know that most of you guys favor him over Reimer, but I'll say it once again that I think that Reimers size trumps Berniers speed/puck handling/rebound gobbling skills. Last weeks shootout loss in Buffalo is a good example of what I'm talking about. Two goals where the shooter did nothing more than skate with the puck, shoot, and score. Reimers size would have at least forced a move. Anyways guys. It's a nice luxury to have. Both are top notch "Rebels of the Rubber Recepticles". (Joe Bowen). Let me predict that Reimer will be the go to guy down the stretch. If he can stay healthy.

I agree 100% and I hope your right..

This is not a veteran team at this point.We have a limited few,but for the most part it is a upcoming team that this year I'm sure will and has made too many mistakes.Bringing Bozak in Sat,some say let him sit,others say sit someone else out. This team has potential for sure.But they still have a looooong time to gell if that's the right word?I don't know.I'm sure they will be above a 500 team,but after last night I can see this will be a inconsistent team .IMO.Having said that Go Leafs Go!!!!Looking forward for Sat!

Time for Reimer to be given the number one starter spot. Leave him in til he really blows up,then give Bernie another shot.

Reimer has been the better goalie.IMO

Didn't want to say it,but have to agree with you.Bigger may be better?.Let him go off the leash for a bit.

Edited by davey buoy