Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

OK Stotster---crack open a pop----and join the rest of us in the ouch section

I'm kinda takin a little solace that Alfie went to the Wings cuz they had a better chance---apparently tho just to play 5 more games than the Sens

It doesn't get any better than this. My two favourite teams face each other. Although I'm a Bruin fan first and a Canadiens' fan second, either team going to the next round will be great.

I love this time of the year, An trout opener on top.

muddler

Great game today as well. All but one game was close and could have gone either way. In the end Boston was just that much better. A simple bounce in OT of game 4 and it's a whole new series. All in all a very entertaining one and congrats to Boston. The better team won the series. Gonna be hard to stop them when they get Rollin'. They'll def stomp on the Habs.

On a different note...Pittsburg is in some poop I think. This CBJ team is giving them much more than they bargained for.

Great hockey is being played in all series so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Edited by Stoty

fleury was the second star

started the game off wrong though, and with all the fire he's been coming under the past few games letting in softies or making big mistakes ex. going to play the puck behind the net, missing it having it end up on an opposing players stick and into the net which was the tying goal where they eventually lost on a softie wrist shot from just inside the blue line lol

if you have the score app look at the multitude of articles about him apparently him and the team got the stare down from Lemieux after that comeback loss

started the game off wrong though, and with all the fire he's been coming under the past few games letting in softies or making big mistakes ex. going to play the puck behind the net, missing it having it end up on an opposing players stick and into the net which was the tying goal where they eventually lost on a softie wrist shot from just inside the blue line lol

if you have the score app look at the multitude of articles about him apparently him and the team got the stare down from Lemieux after that comeback loss

You sure your not talking about Reimer? :lol::rofl2: .jk!!

If Pitts loses this series, you won't believe what's going to happen come the off season.. You heard it here first folks! lol! Good effort by the Wings, but Boston was just too much.

Boston/Montreal could be the series of the playoffs, can't wait!

Dead things managed to play 5 more games the Leafs or Sens..Funny stuff..The Bruins are going to crush the Habs....Its going to be a good ass kicking, thats for sure....

Eh, I don't know about that. It's not like they slaughtered Detroit. The best game they played in the entire series was game #5.

If Pitts loses this series, you won't believe what's going to happen come the off season.. You heard it here first folks! lol! Good effort by the Wings, but Boston was just too much.

Dead things managed to play 5 more games the Leafs or Sens..Funny stuff..The Bruins are going to crush the Habs....Its going to be a good ass kicking, thats for sure....

You picked TB to beat the Habs right???

Edited by lookinforwalleye

Should be a good one they usually are!!!!

m7gwpg.jpg