Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

What a heartbreaker!

Nobody's fault but their own. Blow a 2 goal lead! :wallbash:

I wasn't able to watch the game cause I'm at work, but I was listening and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Def not looking good... have to take 3 in a row with 2/3 in Boston.... yikes!

But hey...at least it's been a great series thus far and not a cake walk for the B's like most people thought.

See what happens to X leaf players. They get better. Even though he,s a back up,It was nice to see the monster in net. He has much improved.

GO BRUINS.

Yup, you have to think that at some point during the Wings-Bruins (two storied proud teams)game last night, disgraced laffs fans were watching with jaws gaping, a bit of drool dripping from the sides of their mouths, and were collectively thinking........OH MY GOD, THIS IS WHAT HOCKEY IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE. A revelation like no other. From years of watching crappy teams and lackluster performances, laff fans completely forgot what hockey is supposed to be like and played.

There's always next year laffites.

:clapping::w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

Edited by muskymatt

The Monster played a great game! I was hoping Detroit would win to stretch out that series a bit longer. But Game 5 in Boston? That's a tough gig.

Matt, it sounds like we've caught the disease that's been rampant in Ottawa for the past few years :)

The Monster played a great game! I was hoping Detroit would win to stretch out that series a bit longer. But Game 5 in Boston? That's a tough gig.

Matt, it sounds like we've caught the disease that's been rampant in Ottawa for the past few years :)

Considering the Senators have made the playoffs 9 of the last 11 years and the laffs only 2 of 12, I would say you would be lucky to have Ottawa charm rubbed your way, but as it is , we give enough to local charities.

:clapping::whistling: