Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

What are you so angry about? Do you need a hug? Did Kadri beat you up and steal your milk money like he did Stoty? The hate some of you guys have for the Leafs is hilarious!

Why does everyone assume I'm always angry? I just love how so many of you are so attached to a perennial loser with no return. I was a fan once. I'm just trying to help you fans get past this colossal time killer and move on to more productive pursuits. If anyone needs a hug its' a leaf fan. While wearing a hazmat suit including full breathing apparatus.

Whos got a fork? Think its' done now. I crack me up!!!!!

Seriously though!

Thanks guys for all the chat, ribbing and overall good hockey discussions. My Sens are out, the laffs are out, as are 5 of 6 Canadian teams. Hopefully next year our sad sack teams can put together a better effort so we can be entertained into the month of June rather than pulling our hair out in April.

Well, for me I'll continue to watch and enjoy some high level playoff hockey and will cheer for an underdog along the way.

Cheers!

Now we fish eh?

:Gonefishing::w00t:

Seriously though!

Thanks guys for all the chat, ribbing and overall good hockey discussions. My Sens are out, the laffs are out, as are 5 of 6 Canadian teams. Hopefully next year our sad sack teams can put together a better effort so we can be entertained into the month of June rather than pulling our hair out in April.

Well, for me I'll continue to watch and enjoy some high level playoff hockey and will cheer for an underdog along the way.

Cheers!

Now we fish eh?

Kudos :clapping:

Seriously though!

Cheers!

Now we fish eh?

All good Matt. Ottawa might save itself but lets not get ahead of ourselves on the leafs hopes for next season though. Hopeless is more like it.

Why does everyone assume I'm always angry? I just love how so many of you are so attached to a perennial loser with no return. I was a fan once. I'm just trying to help you fans get past this colossal time killer and move on to more productive pursuits. If anyone needs a hug its' a leaf fan. While wearing a hazmat suit including full breathing apparatus.

Whos got a fork? Think its' done now. I crack me up!!!!!

The only one that seems to be attached here is you... You seem to really care about teams that other people cheer for, you don't think you're going to convince anyone do you? lol. It's a hockey team, they didn't make the playoffs, life goes on. :)

Pretty hilarious to open Facebook and not see a single Leafs post.

Biggest fairweather fan base in sports!

But hey.... there's always next year. Oh wait... it's not a shortened/modified season....

But hey.... there's always next year. Oh wait... it's not a shortened/modified season....

Hey look, it's Mr.Detroit RedWings who didn't show up until the last 2 weeks in the season.

You just described yourself perfectly :)

1) Too bad your Leafs can't do the same when it counts! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

2) Might wanna check this thread again.

I'd be pretty bitter if my team had an epic collapse in the last two and typical ones the previous 7? 8? 9? years?

"The passion that unites us", is a great saying... unfortunately the only ones who seem to have bought into it, are the fans.

Such a completely dispassionate group of players. If I hadn't already endured decades of futility, I would probably be disappointed, alas; I have grown accustomed to failure.

HH

1) Too bad your Leafs can't do the same when it counts! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

2) Might wanna check this thread again.

I'd be pretty bitter if my team had an epic collapse in the last two and typical ones the previous 7? 8? 9? years?

I somehow doubt that. You'd switch teams faster than I could say "Detroit who"?? Haha your posts after it was nice and safe it get lippy pretty much sum up your lack of gonads. MuskyMatt had the stones to do it in the pre-season and rode it while his team tanked. You're looking pretty silly here.

Seriously though it must be tough being a Leaf fan all of these years. As a typical Habs fan, if my team is losing on any given night the tv goes off. I do not watch trash hockey and that is why I am not a Leaf fan. I would have switched years ago. Dissappointing that the Leafs and Habs will not meet in this years playoffs. LOL GO HABS GO!!! Drive for 25

Y'ain't lookin' in the right place.

I posted this late in the 3rd last night. :rolleyes:

Well the Leafs season just ended.

Way to flush a pretty decent season down the crapper in 3 weeks boys!!!!

Maybe next year y'all will remember what got you in the playoffs last year.

GOLF LEAFS GOLF!!!!!!

Seriously though it must be tough being a Leaf fan all of these years. As a typical Habs fan, if my team is losing on any given night the tv goes off. I do not watch trash hockey and that is why I am not a Leaf fan. I would have switched years ago. Dissappointing that the Leafs and Habs will not meet in this years playoffs. LOL GO HABS GO!!! Drive for 25

It is tough cheering for them with these epic collapses. But that option of cheering for someone else doesn't even cross my mind. I am not sure how people just switch one day? Maybe as a kid I could have... but not now.

Could I become a Blues fan because I like how they play the game and are elite level hockey team? How do you even do that? Imagine saying this to your friends next hockey season..."Well, my team have been disappointing me for 28 years because they haven't won a cup so from this season forward I am a die-hard Blues fan". I wonder how that would go over with my Leafs buddies?

I do agree with the Leafs Habs playoff series, it just would have been good for Canadian Hockey fans in general. No one will want to watch a Columbus Boston game... except for Muddler.