dam thieves.....

bow slayer

just went to leave at 3 am for trip north for the week,notice my snaps were undone on one side....gone 3 baitcasters ,my fault I guess I was planning on leaving last night around 8 but was tired so had a nap got up to leave at 3.

Anyways people in the London area if you come across someone selling these please let me know

1) quantum burst reel (orange and brown on a navy blue Bill Dance rod,rod is telescopic spooled with camo braid

2)

abu garcia 6500 c on abu garcia legacy rod Burgundy colour,green powerpro

3) quantum iron on a quantum pro tour rod spooled with cream coloured braid

wish I new I had a better description but it is all I can remember right now,,,,,just so pissed

Edited by bowslayer

A lot of tackle thieves do so to pad out their own collection. If that's the case, let's hope the gear is now forever cursed with bad "joo-joo" and that Karma will kick the guy in the butt with fishless days on the water while using it.

If you can wrap your head around such a fantasy it might help to lessen the sting, anyway.

damn that sucks bags ! I like to think that they'll use it to catch their meat, in the slot, transport it without any skin, and get caught by a CO and thusly lose their boat, rods, car, Hello Kitty tacklebox....you get the drift.

but yeah, pretty low. Hope it wasn't a local

just went to leave at 3 am for trip north for the week,notice my snaps were undone on one side....gone 3 baitcasters ,my fault I guess I was planning on leaving last night around 8 but was tired so had a nap got up to leave at 3.

Anyways people in the London area if you come across someone selling these please let me know

1) quantum reel (orange and brown on a navy blue Bill Dance rod,rod is telescopic

2)

abu garcia 6500 c on abu garcia rod Burgundy colour,green powerpro

3) quantum iron on a quantum pro tour rod

wish I new I had a better description but it is all I can remember right now,,,,,just so pissed

That really hurts! Sorry to hear that man.

I live in westmount & had my car gone through 3 weeks ago in my driveway & my neighbour left his garage door open a couple nights ago & lost a few things too.

Damn teenagers! :angry:

Will keep my eye out.

I can take a lot of things but liars and thieves, just makes my blood boil. Sorry to hear of the bad news, but I am a firm believer of karma. My buddy had his new born home for the first night from the hospital, he went out the next morning to go to the store and his brand new dodge ram was gone. They went through his garage found the spare set of keys and went for a joy ride, writing off the truck.

I'd rather they take my plasma then my rod....

I had my bow mount stolen of my boat in my driveway... And a small box of brand new musky baits outta my car... Along with my fishing camera with all my pics and no back ups...

If I ever catch one of these losers in action... Oh man...

I live in the "shwa" and i have had my fair share of stolen items... Biggest being a week old F-150 FX4. Before that we had our vehicles broken into for change, and got me good once for a nice camera, never worn $1000 leather jacket, 600 CDS, and a 500w power inverter. As soon as i put a fake camera in the driveway years ago, never had a single incident. Definetly the best $20 ever spent! Recommend it to everybody!!

It sucks really bad, but just think what drove the idiot to do something like that. Who knows what or why, but it shows a certain desperation that should be pitied.

Thievery is seldom driven by greed, but more by poverty or addiction. Still, I would kick his keister if I found him.

Paul

That's bad!!,I live in Barrie with two 500watt bulbs shining on my boat on sensors,and I still won't put anything of value in till the ,morning.The high powered lights only work if my neighbours or myself our up to catch them.Hope you can get them back.It takes me 20mins before I leave to get the boat ready.I declined the in house alarm in favour of Doberman and Cane Corso,but they sleep better than I do .Heaven forbid someone wakes them up lol.

Edited by davey buoy

yes this sucks.....just glad I keep my revo,chronarch 201 and my stratics all locked up tight.....funny thing was I saw a young guy maybe about 14-16 ride his bike by at least 3 times as I was packing up having a good look each time,never thought anything about it. Whoever it was they definately watched me pack,cause they knew exactly where in the boat I placed the rods,they only unsnapped that side and never looked for anything else.

My fault thou I knew when I decided to wait to leave I should take them out until I left,but I was just too tired too bother. It sucks most because these were the baitcasters my kids use,my 12 year old is really pissed cause he loved the one he used ll the time and caught his first musky on.

So it seems you know the culprit.

Did you give a description to the coppers?

Yes I told the officers everything I could, I have been watching kijiji for ads and my oldest son is going to check a couple pawn shops in town for them tomorrow. When i get back next week i will be checking them myself.

Damn. I got to my truck parked in an open parking lot @ downtown London after work tonight and quickly seen the mess. Busted window. What a freaking mess. I am so pissed off right now.

If I left work on time tonight and not at 7 PM, this probably wouldn't have happened due to too many potential witnesses. Crap.

some years ago got up 3am to go meet my dad at airport looked out window saw 2 guys breaking into my van gave chase in my underware 1got away and let,s just say other guy won,t be breaking into my van anytime soon.

Gotta love catching them in the act. I hope you laid a beating on him.

That sucks man. Keep an eye out on Craigslist kijiji and even eBay. If the kid was biking he probably lives close by, if you know what he looks like maybe ask the neighborhood kids if they have high school yearbooks that you might be able to look at to help identify him. I had a friend who was assaulted by a younger guy and found out who it was from old yearbooks, cruise by his house and if the garage is open you might see your stuff. Yea this might seem a bit crazy I just hate hearing about people havin their stuff stolen