Thanks Ron and more musky pics 53 1/2" 52" 51"

Handlebarz

Mike congrats on 2 super fish. The likelihood of them being landed next to each other on the same hardware must be very rare.

By the way I thought your beautiful boat looks familiar. Oh wait I see a 95 Starcraft Superfisherman 190 with a 115 Mariner parked in my driveway. Nice fish and rig Mike. Love your boat.

The fish took a while to recover I see, or where they trying to get a good look at you as to remember to give you both some payback. As a Musky guy any tips on methods to ensure a good recovery?

Thanks everyone yes it will be a PB hard to beat but I will be trying.

Mike congrats on 2 super fish. The likelihood of them being landed next to each other on the same hardware must be very rare.

By the way I thought your beautiful boat looks familiar. Oh wait I see a 95 Starcraft Superfisherman 190 with a 115 Mariner parked in my driveway. Nice fish and rig Mike. Love your boat.

The fish took a while to recover I see, or where they trying to get a good look at you as to remember to give you both some payback. As a Musky guy any tips on methods to ensure a good recovery?

They both released very good I only had to hold my fish a few seconds until it was upright in it own. Ron's musky was the same way.

I will always let the fish go if it can stay swimming in its own. I will stay with the fish until it goes under that way another boat does not run it over.

Ron's fish was also totally fine it just stayed on the surface for 3-5 min it was just recovering and went down very strong I did not film until it went down as we separated the boats so they could stay with it. I got my lines ready to go and also take a breath to realize what had just happened.

Hey Mike,

I thought I replied to this earlier. I had written up a follow up report with yours but for some reason it is not here. Well here it goes again.....

Wow, what an unbelievable weekend we had on St. Clair!!!

Firstly, how can you beat the company we had after the days fishing by visiting a couple of great people I am privileged to call friends. We had some great conversations, lots of laughs and even some education on life in general. Fishing was far better than we had anticipated for this time of year but I guess when the stars align and using top quality gear and mainly the Handlebarz d-10's how can you not have a great weekend!

Keith and I lost track of the amount of follows we had for the weekend, the amount of hookups were incredible! The quality fish we had caught over the weekend were well above our expectations that's for sure. Myself putting a 48 and a pair of 52's in the boat was stellar. I don't think we can top off the double header though. It was just milliseconds from being a triple header!

My buddy Keith had a follow right before Mike hooked into his nice big fat 54". Hearing the screams and f bombs coming from Mikes boat, I certainly knew he had a great fish on. I was watching Mike play the fish out and we were just about to go over to see this tank after I finish off my retrieve with the big oval at the end of the cast. Just as i am starting my turn on the Handlebarz custom tie, I see my big fish following aggressively behind. I instinctively drop the tip down to continue another oval and just on the rise, I get to see my prize engulf my offering. What a rush to see a fish of this size take a d-10 and turn. GAME ON!

I don't know who got their fish in the net first, Mike or myself. All I know is we had a couple of sows boated and both were definitely picture worthy! It was less than a 2 minute cruise on the electric to Mikes boat to capture what i believe is a first. (Definitely a first for me anyways).

Hot lures of choice for the weekend for us were:

Electric Black Series Black Nickel blades - caught 6

Electric Black Series Chart blades - caught 3

Blazin walleye - caught 2

Custom color (Thanks Mike) - caught 2,

Smitty Dog - caught 1

Cheers, Ron...

Dang Ron that's a killer write up I wonder what danna and Keith would have to say lol.

Here are some of the other fish caught that weekend a d during the week by me. Ron's 48" his first 52" Chris a customer who caught a 52" and a 53 1/2" both caught on the blazin walleye. I had a 51" and another I did not measure.

29F34D3E-6E60-47D4-828C-A10A5AE6F591-201

A0BC804D-DFE3-4877-80AA-CC1807227D34-201

6A90D7F1-9B62-4AE1-A389-9FFC011F283D-201

FA6C556F-D41E-484F-B7E5-64814F23F936-201

EB611EA4-0681-4910-B1B5-B4589FE466AC-201

F567BE9A-921C-474E-8EA3-636AE4A0B03C-201

Lol I doubt the Internet famous and that's ok with me. I was just happy to share the awesome day with two great friends and my wife.

Thats just freakin awesome!!!

I don't think i've ever seen a musky double header with 2 legit monsters before. Get ready to be internet famous.