Thanks Ron and more musky pics 53 1/2" 52" 51"

Handlebarz

Well today I had a blast out fishing LSC with my wife Danna we hit the water around 5am as it was her first time out fishing in a bit so we wanted to get as much time in as possible and well I'm always up at 4 so I don't sit round waiting to fish I just go.

Here was our view first thing

IMG_0167_zpsa479a165.jpg

IMG_0169_zps1348d498.jpg

It did not take long to get the first fish to follow as Danna had one on the first cast but it would not commit we put in about two hours before our next follow we had a few but no takers around 8:30 I switched up to a disco inferno double 10 and sure enough that was the ticket first cast I got this nice 48"

IMG_0177_zps609d62ef.jpg

Quick shot and she was gone back. We had a few more follows and then I got a nice Tiger but lost it boat side that would have been my first tiger Oh well I finally got to see one that was not a picture very cool and exciting.

It was now 9:30 and I was watching a friend doing a figure 8 close by us and it was a big fish I had to make my silly comments I would expect nothing less from him well as I make them comments I have a new PB nail my bait again this time I know its a HUGE fish. The battle was great and very fun I was watching Ron in his boat and hear him saying something he has a big fish on also VERY cool. My wife does a kick azz net job and I can relax well I can now shake like a person on there 5th red bull of the morning and 4 5 hour energy drinks this fish had me weak at the knees. Ron calls over as he has a big girl netted we were within a cast of each other most of the day so he comes over and we compare our fish which was very cool both were on the Double 10 Handlebarz so awesome. here is our victory shot so wicked cool to tie the boats together and get a picture together with these great fish.

Rons Fish was 52" and mine was 54" totally awesome NEW PB for me upgrading me by 2"

IMG_0184_zpsa06d3659.jpg

IMG_0185_zps29ab6230.jpg

54" swimming away

IMG_0186_zpsa5f9e44d.jpg

52" resting at the back of my boat

IMG_0189_zps0144bf6d.jpg

We chatted a bit but my wife was getting ready to get he own fish of the day so we were back at it I tell you she was sick of it and still is of me replaying the catch she reminds me she was there LOL. I guess she is upset that she has netted a 51" last week for me also and she lost her couple big ones.

Any way she did get on the board with this nice looking 40"

IMG_0194_zpse383ca83.jpg

Here is a video I put together from the two big girls I would have had other footage but I found out the hard way that the GOPRO cameras DO NOT FLOAT WHEN THEY HAVE THE FLOATY ATTACHED TO THEM Yes I lost a $500 camera set up today to start the day and am not happy but did make up for it with the new PB.

http://youtu.be/l7aR5_swNjg

Thanks everyone it was a killer morning I will not soon forget.

"I mean....we're looking at like...".

You're like me....you never want to say "This could be my PB!!" just in case it doesn't work out...LOL.

Amazing report and video...cant wait to get out there in September!

Cliff I was having a hard time as it just took a good jump and I had to edit out a bunch of Fbombs for the video so you don't get to hear what lead up to my studering fool comments lol. I knew she was big and lightly hooked just one hook in the corner of her mouth and yes the hook popped out in the net assoon as I grabbed her and opened her mouth it fell out very lucky that Danna had a great net job.