favourite styl of fishing????

beagle dad

hard to pick...generally anything sight fishing

fly casting to spring pike

tarpon (yet to land sadly...it's like a 150lb steelhead on steroids, my favourite fish)

the first sturgeon i caught was fun, after that it becomes a chore/workout lol

Edited by bare foot wader

Anything and I do mean anything except trolling unless downriggers are in use. ;)

They still got lots of dust on them?? :whistling::D

I love doing it all but topwater for any fish is pretty exciting. Flippin' and pitchin', casting spinnerbaits and cranks, ripping bucktails, finesse fishing, trolling....they all have a time and a place throughout the year. I should break out the fly gear this year, it's been a while since that's been used.

how bout old school

cod jig 400 ft line toss the big jig overboard and wear yourself out catching cod off the coast of nfld

all handline fishing...wish I was kid again....lol

for a treat we would row into a secluded bay and go brookie in a creek that seen very few humans if any at all twig. line. hook. find a worm or grub you were set

after 1st trout bait was the fins on a hook

seen old man neatest stl I have ever seen

10 ft cane pole 10 ft mono line dunking weeds for walleye

now the neat part,,,when he got a hit set the hook thew pole in the lake

when the fish wore itself out dragging the pole old man rowed over picked pole out of lake and boated the fish

this happened all morn till he got his limit...

Drop shoting slammers for smallies. They'll rip the rod right outta your hand if you aren't careful. Trolling flat line for walleye with Mike Rousseau :clapping: Casting spinnerbaits for anything that bites, especially Pike.

All types of fishin, just some are better than others. Jigging finicky Walleye has to be the better for me on a quiet lake nobody around with a few buds, feet up, in the boat telling old stories of years past and buds that have past, maybe catching an odd fish, back at the cottage havin the fish fry, few brews sitting around telling more stories around the campfire.

Life is good but too short.

Edited by Fish Farmer

All types of fishin, just some are better than others. Jigging finicky Walleye has to be the better for me on a quiet lake nobody around with a few buds, feet up, in the boat telling old stories of years past and buds that have past, maybe catching an odd fish, back at the cottage havin the fish fry, few brews sitting around telling more stories around the campfire.

Life is good but too short.

You pretty well summed it all up right there Dave !!

so far in Canada i would have to say straight jigging for trout and walleye in deep water, ice fishing for lakers and whitefish with a jig aint to shabby either :canadian:, so i guess i would have to say JIGGING.

Edited by limeyangler