Well since the lakes are just about thawed out up here in Northern Ontario and the river launch is now closed because of the flooding I decided to make a quick walk through video of a lund fury tiller model for anybody interested in buying one. Luckily I was able to take it out once on the river before the launch closed love the boat which is perfect for the rivers, small/medium lakes I mostly fish.

That looks like a fine little fishing rig. :D

Thanks!. I spent all winter researching what would be best for me since about 85% of the places I fish have no maintained boat launch, but I also go onto some of the bigger lakes in the area that a little car topper wouldn't handle when the wind picks up. I could have went with a deep and wide utility, but I decided to go a little over the top and choose this :P

That is a nice looking boat Tayzack and well equiped you will definetly enjoy it with all the great fishing you have in your area just make sure you leave a few of those tasty walleye up in the Foleyet area for me lol enjoy.

Cheers Mitch......

Somethin' about great minds ...

My buddy and I just got the 1600 this past weekend. Itchin' for its maiden voyage. Please pm me with any updates or improvements you make or any problems you encounter or solutions you come up with and I will do the same.

Tightlines

Mark

A buddy of mine has the 16fter. Nice rig. Seal the drain hole in the cup holder on the port side. The water leaks down into the electrical panel and causes gremlins in there. I see the 14 doesn't have the cup holders, so no issues there.

Other than that, she's a great rig.

S.

Also check to make sure the hole drilled under your graph was sealed properly. That's where my buds biggest problem with the panel came from. The dealer drilled a huge hole thru the ledge, ran the wires thru, and didn't seal it, so any water that hit the ledge went down the hole, right into the electrical panel. Its also a good idea to drill a drain hole inside the electrical panel box so it will drain. The way its set up, if water gets in there, it can't get out, and rots out the inside of the panel. Have a look at yours and see if its wet. My bud had to have his replaced under warranty.

S.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice rig!, I ended up finding a 25 hp 4 stroke merc 2010 with electric start and power trim for super cheap from one of my buddys upgrading to a 40 himself so I went ahead and bought it off him and sold the 20.

Well since the lakes are just about thawed out up here in Northern Ontario and the river launch is now closed because of the flooding I decided to make a quick walk through video of a lund fury tiller model for anybody interested in buying one. Luckily I was able to take it out once on the river before the launch closed love the boat which is perfect for the rivers, small/medium lakes I mostly fish.

good looking boat

• 3 weeks later...

Also check to make sure the hole drilled under your graph was sealed properly. That's where my buds biggest problem with the panel came from. The dealer drilled a huge hole thru the ledge, ran the wires thru, and didn't seal it, so any water that hit the ledge went down the hole, right into the electrical panel. Its also a good idea to drill a drain hole inside the electrical panel box so it will drain. The way its set up, if water gets in there, it can't get out, and rots out the inside of the panel. Have a look at yours and see if its wet. My bud had to have his replaced under warranty.

S.

Just ran into this issue, opened up the panel and there was lots of water after noticing a couple of my switches wern't working. Had to replace all the connectors as they were becoming corroded. Where would be the best place to drill a hole to drain it?

Drill a hole in the bottom of the compartment the panel is mounted in.

Find out where the water is getting in. My buddies boat, it was the cup holder, and the hole drilled for his graph wiring.

His was covered under warranty.

S.