couple pictures from Cuba

Bondar

I spent April 13-28th in Cayo Coco Cuba this year fly fishing and relaxing , had some good days with Cudas and bonefish , saw sharks , rays, big sea turtles weather was great.

Heres a couple pics from the trip , i didnt get many cause i broke my Camera at the pool bar trying to be funny biggrin.pngoops

cuba001_zpsd1c99ccd.jpg

cuba015_zps28376927.jpg

cuba004_zpsc68abbd2.jpg

cuba002_zpsee3eabcd.jpg

cuba008_zps4db6ece4.jpg

cuba010_zps563bd93a.jpg

cuba005_zpsde717e4f.jpg

cuba012-Copy_zpse5e3450d.jpg

Sight fishing for Bonefish has to be one of the best experiences ever. Did it several times in south Florida. Just be careful not to step on a Ray. Can be the last thing you ever do. Need to learn to walk and kick, walk and kick. I suggest a guide until you can safely do it alone. Just ask the Crocodile guys widow from Australia.

very nice , interesting that you could find these places on your own, i would think you need local assistance

Caya Coco is a separate island north Cuba , am i correct ..... what resort did you stay at ?

bonefish and permit .... on my bucket list ...

Sight fishing for Bonefish has to be one of the best experiences ever. Did it several times in south Florida. Just be careful not to step on a Ray. Can be the last thing you ever do. Need to learn to walk and kick, walk and kick. I suggest a guide until you can safely do it alone. Just ask the Crocodile guys widow from Australia.

Its by far my favourite fishing that i've come across so far, i love the sight fishing on a flat