Bad news for May long weekend

kickingfrog

Lots of private wineries and beer outlets . . . I make my own. They don't see me much at all.

I have a 64 crown Royal and a 1977 King's Rasnsom that I could part with the right $s lol.

Might have very high demand for that in a couple of weeks, time to start a bidding war lol

I guess they have a 4 year contract. Why I found my sisters Jimmy stuffed full of booze when she died in 2009... as her and her friends were afraid they'd have no booze for the big party in Tweed! They seem to be a month or so early this time though...

Im lucky this time aruond.

Ill be working on the long weekend.

It doesnt effect my favorate store in the whole WORLD

The Beer Store.. :clapping:

I remember lining up for 30 mins just to grab a 24 from the Molson plant 427 and 401 AHHHRRGGGG....

The sore spot should be all of the independt LCBO retailers seing as they have payed the money to carry a licience to sell spirits/wine and beer.

That's always the advantage of fishing the Ottawa river !!!!! Just cross over into Quebec and its all good !!!!! I remember back when beer stores were closed on Sundays and we would just motor over to Quebec and get beer or whatever !!!! Could buy worms,beer and a bottle of rye,as well as get our grocery supplies all in one general store !!!!!! Ontario is so bass-akwards we are still in the dark ages compared to other provinces !!!!!!!!

In my opinion, the LCBO shouldn't exist at all. Alcohol should be sold anywhere that wants to sell alcohol. The government monopoly over alcohol is preposterous. They receive 0 sympathy from me.

I signed a petition they had at my local convenience store regarding that!

I'll have to fire up the still!