One of the Boston bombers shot dead !!! NF

fishindevil

C'mon gentlemen. Why must our morbid curiosity be satisfied by knowing the reasoning behind a senseless act? I don't see the point. No explanation would validate what they did. The eye for an eye approach is half complete. Take out the other eye and we will never see either of them again.

They need him alive. Interrogation is not for pleasure . It's for gathering information. These people have declared war on the place they live in. Authorities need to establish a lot of details. They get nothing if the bomber is dead.

Like the uncle said,,he,s already dead. Ya he,s 19 yoa,probly scared to you know what. If he is true to the cause,he will blow himself and others up. We see it all the time on the news in other countries.

I still dont see this ,SET UP ,thing.

What I find weird is,friends are coming forth now. How he was a great guy,volunter to a kids group. I think the older brother was the pressure here. Not that his actions should be defaulted,but well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get him alive,and find out.

If he,s guilty,death penalty.

Edited by Misfish

What if they cap him and there was a third person? What if he just crawls into a hole and kills himself not to be found for years? I hope they are able to find him. Seriously though these two guys are dumb. There pictures weren't released for days, they could have driven to mexico and back, before anyone even had the foggiest who they were.

Edited by jedimaster

Like the uncle said,,he,s already dead. Ya he,s 19 yoa,probly scared to you know what. If he is true to the cause,he will blow himself and others up. We see it all the time on the news in other countries.

I still dont see this ,SET UP ,thing.

What I find weird is,friends are coming forth now. How he was a great guy,volunter to a kids group. I think the older brother was the pressure here. Not that his actions should be defaulted,but well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get him alive,and find out.

If he,s guilty,death penalty.

Same thing when a thug gets the lead end of a cap here Brian. All the social media facecrap about how he was turning his life around, daddy was absent........ blah, blah, blah. Things can happen in life to lead you astray but if you're a predisposed bad seed, more often than not its only a matter of time before you go off. No?

Edited by moxie

Sleeper agent , false flag , conspiracy ...

total sympathy for the families involved ( victims )

Even if Patsy2 gives up he'll never come out alive.

Total Bull ... staged just like Oklahoma , 9/11, Sandy Hook , Dahmer ..... all a ploy to impose new laws and wage war.

Sorry .

Bash away .

Same thing when a thug gets the lead end of a cap here Brian. All the social media facecrap about how he was turning his life around, daddy was absent........ blah, blah, blah. Things can happen in life to lead you astray but if you're a predisposed bad seed, more often than not its only a matter of time before you go off. No?

I know the feeling, of a son being a follower. How easy it is, to get caught up. Want to be part of the group.PRESSURE. Peer pressure has always been around. Ya they make the wrong choice,and have to pay for their actions.

Im not defending anything here but tell me,if this was your son/family member,what would your thinking be?

FLIP IT

Edited by Misfish

My guess is that he is already dead... Somewhere in the search grid.. They will find his body soon. That's my guess... If he where alive chances are he would have moved and been caught (shot) by now...

Sleeper agent , false flag , conspiracy ...

total sympathy for the families involved ( victims )

Even if Patsy2 gives up he'll never come out alive.

Total Bull ... staged just like Oklahoma , 9/11, Sandy Hook , Dahmer ..... all a ploy to impose new laws and wage war.

Sorry .

Bash away .

I'm not bashing. I'm open to these things, but I have seen no evidence besides a shoddy internet clip of an ABC logo disappearing, of this one being staged. Have you? If so I would like to see it. PM if necessary.

I saw this on facebook earlier, and thought it was funny. It does not reflect my own thoughts on the event. It was tragic and my thoughts are with the victims. But it fit into a few threads here recently:

"Y'know, if the victims in Boston were all carrying bombs, this never would have happened."

Not that this is funny,but the Boston police,FBI,US amry,,ran around like squirrels looking for nuts all day,and got nothing. Reporters are the nuts.

There was moments like they had him,and it was a dud. Please.

Im turning it off now. It,s a show.

I,m out.

Prayers to those that lose,and were effected by this.

Hopefully, he killed himself and won't take anymore cops or citizens down with him. If there lucky he picks the wrong house to hide in and an NRA member kills him saving the tax payers millions. Agree with earlier post regarding more vigilant immigration screening/profiling.

I saw this on facebook earlier, and thought it was funny. It does not reflect my own thoughts on the event. It was tragic and my thoughts are with the victims. But it fit into a few threads here recently:

"Y'know, if the victims in Boston were all carrying bombs, this never would have happened."

That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

Hopefully, he killed himself and won't take anymore cops or citizens down with him. If there lucky he picks the wrong house to hide in and an NRA member kills him saving the tax payers millions. Agree with earlier post regarding more vigilant immigration screening/profiling.

He came there a kid..

Umm, don't you mean you'd hate to see him take ANYONE else down ??

Amen

Edited by Misfish