Randy's Man Cave..

Muskieman

Over the past 6 weeks or so I've been doing some work to 580sq/ft of my basement, I removed an old ceiling , installed T&G pine and pot lights , bought some Man Cave decor and some antiques and folky stuff..

I have some work left to do like, new carpet and some tiles, a new bar top , paint and trim and build a lit top for the fish tank, re organize my mounts and get a few more... but it's very useable as is.

Check it out .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VpRTxqJNssg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Randy (Cave Man) from Sturgeon.

:canadian:

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

Thanks Guys!!!

I priced out a tap system, WOW! just the set up is 350$ plus a CO2 account

( Beer Store doesn't handle this anymore )and a Keg is 8 cases and only good for about 30 days, for me It's not worth the cash, It would be if I didn't have to work in the mornings :w00t:

Nick, It's a Pellet Gun :thumbsup_anim:

:santa:

My wife has no choice but to " like " it houses over 300 of her books , I still need to build her a proper book case.

I don't mind her having her literature down here , it adds to the appeal, until you read the titles .. She always comes home with " Man Cave " stuff ... I still have a lot of stuff to display . ...

Thats pretty awsome Randy , talking about hooking up 02 in your cave reminded me of when i hooked up the drink in mine , if i remember right it cost me 125 bucks to hook up h02 out in my man cave and i've never regretted do it , its so handy ........ lol , i know its not the real strong suff but heres a pic of some of the things we're able to do out there once we turn the tap on ........ lol . "Skeeter and i " last weekend after doing a tune up on his sled

Edited by Skipper " D "

Thats pretty awsome Randy , talking about hooking up 02 in your cave reminded me of when i hooked up the drink in mine , if i remember right it cost me 125 bucks to hook up h02 out in my man cave and i've never regretted do it , its so handy ........ lol , i know its not the real strong suff but heres a pic of some of the things we're able to do out there once we turn the tap on ........ lol . "Skeeter and i " last weekend after doing a tune up on his sled

Now that is cool !

Next year , I'll have one of those ...