who's ready for the snow?

ecmilley

Took her for a rip the other day to go fetch my ground blind. The foot of snow we had earlier in the week collapsed my blind, and ripped big opening in the side.

Sled started on the 3rd pull, and ran like a charm!

89ish Bravo. Gutless machine, but I love it! I can lift the back (or front) with one arm)

Sled-Nov29.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

p_00583.jpg

p_00582.jpg

I went with a pair of these this winter , 2012 Case IH 125's , getting a bit older now and don't care much for the cold and the comfort is nice , so with these babies come with heaters air ride seat and cab and stereo , seriously these are my new sleds for this winter in more ways then one , you fella's get broke down in the out backs this winter north of Barrie and can't get home just call , i'll come get ya's , it wont be the first time . Ya bring on the SNOW! .... its ok you can laugh with me and to each his own . Real nice bunch of sleds posted up tho so far , hope to see some more ............... canadian.gif

I went with a pair of these this winter , 2012 Case IH 125's , getting a bit older now and don't care much for the cold and the comfort is nice , so with these babies come with heaters air ride seat and cab and stereo , seriously these are my new sleds for this winter in more ways then one , you fella's get broke down in the out backs this winter north of Barrie and can't get home just call , i'll come get ya's , it wont be the first time . Ya bring on the SNOW! .... its ok you can laugh with me and to each his own . Real nice bunch of sleds posted up tho so far , hope to see some more ............... canadian.gif

How are they at crossing open water Skip? angel.png

I loved the winter when I lived in Sudbury but these last few in the SW corner of Ontario have me spoiled and enjoying not shovelling or charging through slush ice freezing rain or snow.

I guess I an not ready at all. I do wish for snow East and North of the Chatham area

Same sled as last year, haven't took it in yet for its yearly check up.

Hey Indy. I see you upgraded since we have been out sledding many many moons ago.

I still have my old 1990 beater Yammy Phazer and still in the Thamesford area. Almost time for a sled upgrade.

000_0012.jpg