Introduction

Reelaction

Hello Everyone.

I have been lurking on this board for quite some time now and have finally decided it was time to come out of the woodwork and begin contributing to this informative and interesting site.

I currently live in Kitcher and have been in this area for most of my life. My two favaourite fishing partners are my overly adventurous wife and my 13 year old son. Who I think will be a better fisherman some day than I am.

My current fishing includes great lakes trolling (Mostly Lake Erie) and jigging walleye, perch and bass out of my Lund tiller and 80 hp Yami. In the last couple of years, I have also enjoyed Kayak fishing with my wife in smaller lakes or rivers. Except for the one trip she talked me into paddling 5 miles offshore of longpoint. Good thing we hammered the perch.

I aslo enjoy fall fishing for Stealies and ice fishing. It's great that this sport has something to offer in every season.

I look forward to sharing our adventures with all of you

See you on the water

Chris

Wow, quite the welcome. Don't any of you work. Oh ya..... that's where I am now.

Joey.

This lady really keeps me hopin. From hiking like a billygoat through the Niagara Gorge last weekend, to whitewater kayaking with our sit on top's.

The list goes on, but it keeps me young.

Fireball.

I've been in the loony bin for a long time... should fit in just fine here.

And here's a pic of last weekend...... just to show I do fish

ofn3.jpg

Should'nt be too hard to figure out where this is.

iFish4real.

Anytime. I travel to the big lakes most weekends through the summer. Always looking for a good netman :whistling:

Limeyangler.

Mostly Lake Simcoe, But Irealy enjoy Georgian Bay when there is enough ice.

Edited by Reelaction