I guess Sandy was a good excuse

lew

Looks like Hurricane Sandy was a good excuse for the oil companies to hike the gas prices.

Just when the cost of gas was coming down, prices in the Peterboro region jumped 11 cents yesterday afternoon.

Everybody else see the same thing in your areas ??

yes i did lew in the lindsay area,but now its back to $113.5 in manila on hwy 7 !!! :dunno: i gassed up monday as well knowing it was gonna spike,and it probly will as they are saying theres a gas shotage now in the american seaboard as many stations are damaged and cant get gas !!!

The regular gas prices in Midland/Penetanguishene range from a low of 115.3 to a high of 119.9

Same price as yesterday.

I was waiting for them to use the hurricane as an excuse to raise the prices.

Of course we know they don't need an excuse because they have that excuse wheel

that they spin whenever they need any extra cash and where it stops is the excuse of the day.

Tom

Just last week you weren't worried about what fuel was gonna cost you for that new truck Lew? :whistling:

Let us know how the trip to LSC went... with the Ecoboost running rich for the first 5k or so to break it in. Those extra litres/100km, not being burned, could have offset that price rise! :D Seriously, I want to know your fuel mileage.