LSC's Munificent MUSKIE Initiation.

Moosebunk

Still, he kinda remained set in his ways and gestured his displeasure of my taking photos of him... Andy is a character for sure, certainly a genuine one of a kind.

Hahaha! Ain't that the truth. What he calls 'rats' I'm happy to reel in and pose with.

Great report and pics Bunk. I'm surprised he actually smiled for that one pic. LSC certainly is quite the lunge factory.

glad you had a great trip and weather. l.s.c. my home water does produce some quality fish. from smallies to muskies.theres always a place to fish iregardless of weather.,unless its sandy with hurricane winds. well moosebunk we do enjoy your skills of putting a story for all to see. well its back at it time to paint guess what....musky baits lol.

Before morning's end he got another and I nabbed a couple more... One fish was my first ever tiger muskie. Cool looking suckah!!!

Autumn12-092.jpg

Ya, that is a beauty Tiger Muskie. You can tell by its spotted, rounded pike fins.

Lake St.Clair is undoubtedly the premiere musky destination. The size and NUMBERS of fish combined is incredible.

Fantastic report, read it all!

When you call out a number do you actually go to the correct rod?

We didn't call out numbers... But for $4 I had to put 'em on there. The mounts are called the 1-2-Punch. They held up awesome!

Andy and I have fished together several times and he's definitely a blast to share a boat with. A group of us fish LSC musky every fall and we're heading down this Friday and just hoping all this crazy wind and rain don't shut them down on us.

Good luck Lew and Co. Hope for southwinds if any. And you're right about Andy. :D

Andy sure does fish them hard

Your not kidding Rippin' Terry!!! Dude's arse was at back of the boat more than mine, and I was driving. :w00t:

Im just going to refer to you as "The Fish Whisperer" from now on.

That name is taken by a guide out in BC... but if he's cool with an Ontario lad being called the same, I'll take it. :good:

What he calls 'rats' I'm happy to reel in and pose with.

I know... he's weird! :tease:

You make it look easy. Great Tiger you got there. It's facial markings and round fins give it away with out a doubt! WTG! :)

It was all Andy!!! B)

well moosebunk we do enjoy your skills of putting a story for all to see.

Thanks again George.

I noticed that you have two rod holders mounted right to the gunwale of your boat. What make are those? I'm looking for something like that for my boat. Are they good and strong for musky?

They're Scotty's. Wasn't sure how they'd hold up Trev, but with the drags real tight and them taking most of the fish and snags, they were great. Held up to the abuse and they twist/bend long before breaking. Nothing broken this tour.

Thanks for reading!

Going for a fish with gbfisher would be great. I have not seen Andy on here for ages. That is too bad, anyone know why?

We all miss Andy's humour and knowledge around here...I guess not all or he would still be here......lol

Well....hmmmmmmm

Damit man, can't believe you brought that guy with ya . I should have.......

Glad to see you had a great LSC experience, don't really know where else you could have gone with the same results. It's truly a gem in the heart of the civilized world.

Thanks for shariing Bunk :thumbsup_anim:

Glad to see you got a few days on LSC's waters as I know you had been wanting to give this muskie factory a try since we returned from Kesagami.

Lots of fantastic muskie boated between you guys not to mention a new P.B.

Great stuff Bunk, keep em coming.

Heard through some chatter, there was this great musky outing. I dont know how I missed this report. LOL

Some great fish there Drew and Andy. Great report.

And yes,Andys a great guy to fish with. Very well versed, in the fishing world. :thumbsup_anim: