The Land Of Giant Walleye ~ Anjigaming Lake Fly In

solopaddler

Was a blast Mike. It was great to see the enthusiasm of Rick and Julian as the trip began and seeing them both score big by the end. Their company was top notch too. You know I am going back in there just to hammer the pike. Beauty report. Glad all the pics caught my good side.

Glad all the pics caught my good side.

But both of your sides are good.

Alien abductors have asked you to probe them.

The pheremones you secrete have been known to affect people miles away, in a slight but measurable way.

You never say something tastes like chicken, not even chicken.

You are the most interesting man in the world.

:D

Edited by Mike Borger

The pheremones you secrete have been known to affect people miles miles away, in a slight but measurable way.

LMAO thumbsup_anim.gif

Another great report!

We are so lucky that you put so much time and effort into providing these posts for the viewers of this board to enjoy.

Really you should be hooked up with a TV contract or something which would be well deserved.

Not that long ago I was approached by two board members, Rick and Julian they were both solid guys.

It's safe to say I have two new friends in Julian and Rick.

Cheers, Mike

At first i thought you were joking that you hooked up with Julian and Ricky of Trailer Park Boys fame. LOL

Yeah we did have all the Trailer Park boys there when Mike did a great impression of Bubbles that had us in stitches :rofl2: . (Mike does great impersonations by the way)

Thanks for a memorable trip guys. Mike as usual you have done a great job in telling a story.

My PB walleye of 30.5 there will be hard to beat but I am always up for the challenge.

Another great report!

We are so lucky that you put so much time and effort into providing these posts for the viewers of this board to enjoy.

Really you should be hooked up with a TV contract or something which would be well deserved.

At first i thought you were joking that you hooked up with Julian and Ricky of Trailer Park Boys fame. LOL

Thanks Erik those are some very kind words.

It never even dawned on me the Ricky-Julian reference HAHAHAHA! That's awesome.

Yeah we did have all the Trailer Park boys there when Mike did a great impression of Bubbles that had us in stitches :rofl2: . (Mike does great impersonations by the way)

Thanks for a memorable trip guys. Mike as usual you have done a great job in telling a story.

My PB walleye of 30.5 there will be hard to beat but I am always up for the challenge.

Looking forward to getting out with you again bud. I guess next time you better have a rum and coke in your hand to complete the transformation. :D

The pheremones you secrete have been known to affect people miles away, in a slight but measurable way.

I have been trying to think of a good comeback or rebuttal for hours, but I got nothing. Touche'

Very much liked this one!!!

P9300591.jpg

Well fellas, a great collection of walleye, and a joy to view a solid handful of OFC'ers coming together and making it happen. Great fish for all but, I'll have to wait and view some vids from work... too slow in the boonies here.

Great delivery as always Mike! Agree with ya too... there's just something about walleye you gotta always find time for.

Mike, for the life of me, I can no longer read one of your reports and just reply. I really need to have time to read every word and examine every picture. A pot of coffee helps too. This morning I had the time to do that. There's lots to learn in your reports whether you're a newbie or a seasoned pro. Thanks for sharing yet another gem of a report. I'm absolutely certain that your contributions here, in no small way, encourages people to commit to making each of their trips, whether it be across the street or across the land, as rewarding as your trips are to you.

Thank you.

ps. This does not just apply to you, Moosebunk and others but every member who posts a report. You make this community what it is, fantastic!

This whole experience was 'Fantastic' to say the least!

From the first PM to Julian, the many e-mails and phone calls for planning, The Location,Fishing,Weather were all amazing.

But what really put it over the top was the company,the guys Julian,Mike and Doug

with guest appearances from 'Bubbles' and the 'most interesting man in the world'!!

Thanks for the memories

Rick

Edited by RickOnt

Thanks guys, glad you liked!

Oddly enough I could have squeezed one in last week and in fact had the opportunity to go. You know what they say about too much of a good thing though.

Besides which it's steelhead time now.

Funny you mention that Brad, I was researching that the other day. There used to be an outfitter who did that (Lauzon out of Algoma Mills?), but I couldn't find anyone who does it now.

There's one or two outfitters off the Algoma Central Railway on Oba lake who offer trips. Not fly in but still a pretty cool experience.

I know Tom's Outposts out of Nakina (now 7 Lakes) did sled-in ice fishing for their Ara Lake outpost, I'm not sure if the new owners are still doing this, I always thought this would be a great trip in early March

Thanks guys, and those are especially kind words Roy.

This whole experience was 'Fantastic' to say the least!

From the first PM to Julian, the many e-mails and phone calls for planning, The Location,Fishing,Weather were all amazing.

But what really put it over the top was the company,the guys Julian,Mike and Doug

with guest appearances from 'Bubbles' and the 'most interesting man in the world'!!

Thanks for the memories

Rick

Great company for sure Rick, we all meshed together pretty well. Even though I really wasn't myself the last couple of days with the sinus cold it was a blast. Looking forward to doing it again for sure.

I know Tom's Outposts out of Nakina (now 7 Lakes) did sled-in ice fishing for their Ara Lake outpost, I'm not sure if the new owners are still doing this, I always thought this would be a great trip in early March

I flew into Dusey with Brad Slagel of 7 Lakes last June. Yes I knew they used to offer those trips, don't think they do anymore.

That said knowing Brad I'm sure he'd accomodate someone. It's a great idea.

Edited by Mike Borger

You've had a banter year Mike :thumbsup_anim:

Another great account of a fishing trip with great pics, thanks so much.

Here I was grateful to be able to make two remote trips this year, but as usual I can't keep up with you :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Whopper

Mike, for the life of me, I can no longer read one of your reports and just reply. I really need to have time to read every word and examine every picture. A pot of coffee helps too. This morning I had the time to do that. There's lots to learn in your reports whether you're a newbie or a seasoned pro. Thanks for sharing yet another gem of a report. I'm absolutely certain that your contributions here, in no small way, encourages people to commit to making each of their trips, whether it be across the street or across the land, as rewarding as your trips are to you.

Thank you.

ps. This does not just apply to you, Moosebunk and others but every member who posts a report. You make this community what it is, fantastic!

So true Roy, been picking away at this report and finally had a chance tonight to go through it. Just a stellar report Mike. My bucket list keeps growing every time I read one of your reports. I should have it all done in another 50 years if you don't add anything to it. lol!!